Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Closed I should become the godfather.

Should i become the LM Godfather? (Please give me a chance)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaper

As you have probably saw, LM has been absolutely dead, all the LM higher-ups left, and they have shown us that they didnt care for LM at all. Logan messed up the whole LM with his corrupt abusive and inactive higher-ups and with his bad management. I suggest that i become the godfather so i can bring the old Mafia, i have already made new handbooks, i already made new ranks and rules for the medic department, i have help from old LM memebers. Even if you dont think i can, at least give me a chance and you will see. And plus ALL of the LM higher-ups left.

Last edited:

CARL

LM is dead and we all know it calaper is the only 1 working to get it revieved it would be the best for LM and the server to give calaper Godfather
Yes i am in T yes i hate LM but how can u hate some thing that dosent exist Calaper would wark really hard im LM and really deservs godfather in LM
it would be the best for the server and LM and T to have some 1 to hate =)
+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Fanta

+1 LM is dead and calaper is the only one doing try outs to try and bring it back, also i have never seen a LM higher up other then calaper on. Calaper works hard all day to try and resolve the issue with LM. he deserves the God Father spot for LM. also i am a T it would be better if we could have more LM on and have a war xD.

Psych0

+1 Calaper will be a good godfather give him a chance he can prove us he will be

Liam Townsley

sure, if he's going to be active.
if it is still dead under his rule, delete LM.

Rob

Business Manager
I'll discuss this with you tonight on discord.

Calaper approached me and offered me to join LM, [OOC Obviously as we were playing together as a different job] I think that calaper should get Godfather because he is Active, really good at roleplay (if I must say), until the curropt ones kicked him out so this is a +1 from me]

Phillip

+1 most active and Logan for Blacklist for demoting and blacklisting calaper just cause he didnt want Calaper as godfather

Jack101

+1 it needs reviving to give T a bigger rival and increase competitive gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom