Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Closed I should become the godfather.

Should i become the LM Godfather? (Please give me a chance)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaper

As you have probably saw, LM has been absolutely dead, all the LM higher-ups left, and they have shown us that they didnt care for LM at all. Logan messed up the whole LM with his corrupt abusive and inactive higher-ups and with his bad management. I suggest that i become the godfather so i can bring the old Mafia, i have already made new handbooks, i already made new ranks and rules for the medic department, i have help from old LM memebers. Even if you dont think i can, at least give me a chance and you will see. And plus ALL of the LM higher-ups left.

Last edited:

CARL

LM is dead and we all know it calaper is the only 1 working to get it revieved it would be the best for LM and the server to give calaper Godfather
Yes i am in T yes i hate LM but how can u hate some thing that dosent exist Calaper would wark really hard im LM and really deservs godfather in LM
it would be the best for the server and LM and T to have some 1 to hate =)
+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Fanta

+1 LM is dead and calaper is the only one doing try outs to try and bring it back, also i have never seen a LM higher up other then calaper on. Calaper works hard all day to try and resolve the issue with LM. he deserves the God Father spot for LM. also i am a T it would be better if we could have more LM on and have a war xD.

Calaper approached me and offered me to join LM, [OOC Obviously as we were playing together as a different job] I think that calaper should get Godfather because he is Active, really good at roleplay (if I must say), until the curropt ones kicked him out so this is a +1 from me]

Phillip

+1 most active and Logan for Blacklist for demoting and blacklisting calaper just cause he didnt want Calaper as godfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom