Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Crabs Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Crab
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 8 months?
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:562888652
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM (Random Death Match) RDM is where a player kills another player with no reason to rp.
For Exsample Player 1 goes up to Player 2 and kills him for no reason, this would be Rdm as Player 1 has no valid reason to kill him.
Another Exsample would be that Player 1 goes up to player 2 and asks to try out his knife this results in player 2 getting killed by player 1 this is also RDM as player one doesnt have a reason to kill him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (New Life Rule) NLR is when you get killed somewhere, you cant go back to that same building or sitution. You can only go back after 5 Minutes since you died.
1. Steve gets killed in PD and decides to go back after a minute.
2. steve gets killed in a bank Raid and buys a gun and amour and kills everyone.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you must follow commands when you are outnumbered by poeple and your life is in danger.
1.Sam kills Jon and james when he is a gunpoint.
2. Pcso Bobby isnt lisenting to Jon and James's commands as he is getting kidnaped.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when people dislike of or judging against the LGBT Community.
1. Jon kills jake because he was gay.
2. Jon killed Sam because ''he sounds gay''

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism Is when someone judges the Skin colour, Background, Religon and country of somebody.
1. Jake kills Jon Becasue he said he was a muslim.
2. Jake calls Jon a N***** as he is Back.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to explain to me their sides of the story one at a time. Then i would then explain to William how he did the right thing by adverting Carjack but i would explain to him he can't commit crimes against NHS (steal their cars). Then, I would ask Joe if he wanted william warned and if he said yes i would do so. After i will replace both of them and return the ambulance back to joe and tell him if he does it again make a sit.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to tell me their side of the story one at a time. I would then ask them if any of them had the situation clipped or recored and if they did I would view the footage. If Joe was a police officer I would tell Joe that William adverted PD raid therefore he was allowed to shoot at you and anybody who are unwanted. However, if Joe was not in PD or a police officer I would ask Joe if he wants William warned if he said yes i would do so. Then, I would return Joe and find out in logs whether the 6 other people William killed were Police Officers or if they were in PD at the time it reuslted.. If they were any of those I would then return William and at least 4 of them were killed for no reason I would ban William for 4 weeks for MRDM (mass RDm)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly i would take them to a roof and ask the two to explain their sides of the story one at a time. Then i will ask Joe and William if they the sitution recorded or clipped if they did i would view and it.
I would tell joe that only Hobos can only build on the sidewalk so i would give him a (Verbal Warning) and i would ask politely for joe to remove it.
Then i would tell William that he cant raid bases with no advert. So i would ask joe if he wanted william warned if so i would warn him. Then i would tell william that he has RDM joe as he didnt have a reason to kill him so i would ask joe if he wants to warn him.
Then i would tell william he has commited NLR and ask joe if he wanted him warned. I would explain to william how he has commit RDM and NLR.
I then would ask joe if he wanted william warned as im assuming he wasnt a drug dealer and cant sell his drugs.
This results in william reciving 3 warns in less than 10 minutes. If joe wanted william warned for all 3 reasons i would ban william for a 24 hour cooldown.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly i would bring Joe up to a roof and tell him he cant commit major crimes as a pd meeting is starting soon. I would then warn Joe for MRDM and explain to him and tell him not to do it again and let him continue with his day.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am very active and i would like a oppunity to help the commuity and test my ingame Knowledge.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would PM any staff that are online if not i would message anyone who is online then remember what information i needed to know.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1.Very Active.
2.Finished School so on More days than usual.
3.Also im good at Teamwork.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1.Sometimes have football matches or taining.
2.I would be active on some departments
3.Cant do Sundays as i have Work (11- 8)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I have looked up to some staff member and been inspired to be one as i said im a good teamworker and want to help out the community.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes i Do.

PS: I also suffer from autism and dysleksia, i am also injbred

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 - Genuine, seems to get on with everyone, never seen him being toxic to anyone and think he would be good in the role. he Active aswell and does things correctly.

1.2 How old are you? 16
1.7 References (if any)?

RDM (Random Death Match) RDM is where a player kills another player with no reason to rp.
For Exsample Player 1 goes up to Player 2 and kills him for no reason, this would be Rdm as Player 1 has no valid reason to kill him.
Another Exsample would be that Player 1 goes up to player 2 and asks to try out his knife this results in player 2 getting killed by player 1 this is also RDM as player one doesnt have a reason to kill him.

NLR (New Life Rule) NLR is when you get killed somewhere, you cant go back to that same building or sitution. You can only go back after 5 Minutes since you died.
2. steve gets killed in a bank Raid and buys a gun and amour and kills everyone.

FearRP is when you must follow commands when you are outnumbered by poeple and your life is in danger.
2. Pcso Bobby isnt lisenting to Jon and James's commands as he is getting kidnaped.

Racism Is when someone judges the Skin colour, Background, Religon and country of somebody.

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I am very active and i would like a oppunity to help the commuity and test my ingame Knowledge.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would PM any staff that are online if not i would message anyone who is online then remember what information i needed to know.

No

1.Very Active.

I have looked up to some staff member and been inspired to be one as i said im a good teamworker and want to help out the community.

you didn't even finish the questions

Good Afternoon,

All of my interactions with you have been negative, I’ve had to tell you off a few times for breaking server rules.

If you would like a more in detailed opinion, please PM me on discord.

I think you need to work on your maturity as well as your actions within the server.

Should say at bottom in left part "edit" under your post

Good Afternoon,

All of my interactions with you have been negative, I’ve had to tell you off a few times for breaking server rules.

If you would like a more in detailed opinion, please PM me on discord.

I think you need to work on your maturity as well as your actions within the server.
not true only bad interactions have been about pd but im over that now and about breaking severs rules havent got you as staff and only have 1 warning from you
but its your opinion

1.2 How old are you? 16
1.7 References (if any)?

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to explain to me their sides of the story one at a time. Then i would then explain to William how he did the right thing by adverting Carjack but i would explain to him he can't commit crimes against NHS (steal their cars). Then, I would ask Joe if he wanted william warned and if he said yes i would do so. After i will replace both of them and return the ambulance back to joe and tell him if he does it again make a sit.

Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to tell me their side of the story one at a time. I would then ask them if any of them had the situation clipped or recored and if they did I would view the footage. If Joe was a police officer I would tell Joe that William adverted PD raid therefore he was allowed to shoot at you and anybody who are unwanted. However, if Joe was not in PD or a police officer I would ask Joe if he wants William warned if he said yes i would do so. Then, I would return Joe and find out in logs whether the 6 other people William killed were Police Officers or if they were in PD at the time it reuslted.. If they were any of those I would then return William and at least 4 of them were killed for no reason I would ban William for 4 weeks for MRDM (mass RDm)

Firstly i would take them to a roof and ask the two to explain their sides of the story one at a time. Then i will ask Joe and William if they the sitution recorded or clipped if they did i would view and it.
I would tell joe that only Hobos can only build on the sidewalk so i would give him a (Verbal Warning) and i would ask politely for joe to remove it.
Then i would tell William that he cant raid bases with no advert. So i would ask joe if he wanted william warned if so i would warn him. Then i would tell william that he has RDM joe as he didnt have a reason to kill him so i would ask joe if he wants to warn him.
Then i would tell william he has commited NLR and ask joe if he wanted him warned. I would explain to william how he has commit RDM and NLR.
I then would ask joe if he wanted william warned as im assuming he wasnt a drug dealer and cant sell his drugs.
This results in william reciving 3 warns in less than 10 minutes. If joe wanted william warned for all 3 reasons i would ban william for a 24 hour cooldown.

Firstly i would bring Joe up to a roof and tell him he cant commit major crimes as a pd meeting is starting soon. I would then warn Joe for MRDM and explain to him and tell him not to do it again and let him continue with his day.

No

1.Very Active.

+1 Really good in-game interactions; would be a great staff member.

+1

Good in game interactions, quite a nice guy, good application (Apart from forgotten bit) would make good staff!

+1 I've only had good interactions with you :) You are always nice in-game even when you kidnap me not to mention you are extremely active and what I would call a dedicated member of the community. Overall I believe you would make a great staff member, good luck.

Accepted, although some parts of your application seem off to me, and the fact you originally missed out a section before I took a look at the application - I am willing to give you a chance. Please contact me on Discord to schedule an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom