Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted hybrid report 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff: Hybrid

Member of Staff Rank: Mod

Date of Incident: 29.5.21

Information about the incident : he got arrested and adverted in cuffs

There is no rule saying that you can't advert in cuffs; and it is not failRP because it is within my rights to speak freely, if I were not allowed to advert in cuffs that would mean I do not have Freedom of Speech. It is well within my rights.

Last edited:
Witnessed this event:
Hybrid had breached the rules by attempting to advert in cuffs, whereas realistically you wouldn't be able to do this. As, whilst in cuffs it would be:
  • Impossible, or extremely uncertain for you to be able to communicate freely whilst in tight restraitns and being actively transported by government officials to your arrest.
I personally believe from my professional opinion that Hybrid is clearly unaware of the rules, nevertheless has not read upon them either.

Reference:
#
Rule
Explanation
B21RealismYou must always attempt to roleplay situations out as realistic as possible.
A9Common senseApply common sense where applicable.

How would advertising in cuffs be non-realistic? That would be a breach of my rights. I believe the rules are unclear on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom