Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Hybrid Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: Hybrid
Members(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of incident: 31/5/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So, I was in spawn adding attachments to my guns. A user came up to me and shoots me in the head 3 times then I made a sit that the staff member Hybrid took. Hybrid claims that 3 headshots was not a missclick, how? I think him and Hybrid were friends, that is why he said it.
Evidence: I sadly do not have any.

Hello Godlez,

The reason I did not issue a warning to the user was because you did not submit any video evidence, if you had I would have been able to make a better judgement. I gave the user a verbal warning, saying that the user should be much more careful next time. I also informed you that you should try to record these incidents in the future.

Also, could you please be more specific because I dont think other people know what you are reporting me for. You also said "Hybrid claims that 3 headshots was not a missclick", I think you were supposed to say "Hybrid claims that 3 headshots was a missclick" - this is simply not true, I didnt say that it was or was not a missclick, I just said that I couldnt issue a punishment due to lack of evidence.

Just for clarification the users name is 'Pwingles'.

Accepted, there are logs that staff should use for evidence in similar RDM events like the one you described. If the basis of "lack of evidence" was due to the whole misclick conception (on whether it was or wasn't a misclick), then the user who killed you should've been warned for RDM. If every individual who was reported for RDM states it was a "misclick", and the staff member further states it's at the fault of the person who got RDMed for not recording their gameplay, the server would be in chaos. Therefore, I reach the conclusion that the staff member in question is not capable of making a correct judgment in similar cases you have described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom