Status
Not open for further replies.

cRz_NOFEAR

Name: cRz NOFEAR
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:455816500
Date/Length of ban: 07/11/19 Perm ban
Who banned you?: Luke

Why were you banned?: Aim botting
Why do you think you should get unbanned?: I think i should be unbanned as I wasn't aimbotting at all. Me, finch, and Homer Simpson were doing a bank raiding together. Then the cops ended up pushing in and I ended up killing 1 of them, Homer Simpson killed 1 and Finch killed 1 then the 1 I killed tried coming in. We hit him a few times and he ran off, We know they usually ran back upstairs as that is the most common spot cops push trough. So I randomly shot trough the wall and I killed him. Later, I got brought into a sit with 3 padp and SOD Luke, they then ended up asking proof from all 3 of them, later they asked for my proof. On my proof it shows im not hacking at all and I basically got false banned. I was using third person and I shot at a common spot that everyone is normally there and there is no esp or anything on the video as you can see.
Any evidence?:
This is my video I took while bank raiding.

Boxerlewy

I have the full video if any SMT Needs to see it from another perspective contact me either on PD discord or my own @boxerlew™#6484 in game name Boxerlewy.

Also you can clearly see in this video that his reticle clearly locks on and follows Paul.

HE IS ALSO ADMITTING TO 3rd Person abuse and in my footage you can clearly see him peeking.

cRz_NOFEAR

I have the full video if any SMT Needs to see it from another perspective contact me either on PD discord or my own @boxerlew™#6484 in game name Boxerlewy.

Also you can clearly see in this video that his reticle clearly locks on and follows Paul.

HE IS ALSO ADMITTING TO 3rd Person abuse and in my footage you can clearly see him peeking.
I was simply using third person

MoDesigns

Junior-Administrator
An unban appeal doesn’t mean a live conversation, stop speaking in here. I will be investigating this.

MoDesigns

Junior-Administrator
Awaiting evidence from Boxerlewy, but what I saw from that video is only 3rd person abuse looking through the door to see if there is someone up there, he proceeded to “Wall Bang” which he just sprayed and got a lucky kill. This in no way shape or form suggests hacking or should be banned. Did the banning staff member look at any evidence?

Luke9265

As the banning staff member it was in my own honest opinion after watching three separate pieces of evidence, and I was suspicious of this so I followed the handbook and punishment guidelines and read that "suspicious of hacking/hacks is a perm ban"

However I do want this investigated further by SMT.

Have a nice day,

MoDesigns

Junior-Administrator
After further investigation, your unban appeal has been accepted. Reason behind this is, you wall banged the wall AFTER third person abusing, which you will be warned for upon your return. Thank you for making this application!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom