Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Idonnys 2nd Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? idonny/galat
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since july 2nd (roughly just under 6 months i think)
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:186098026
1.7 References (if any)? Dale, Joshyyy,alexxx

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for random death match and is when you kill or get killed with no valid RP reason.
E.G 1: player 1 kills player 2 for standing in the way of his car.
E.G 2:
player 1 kills player 2 because his friend told him to.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for New Life Rule and it is the rule in which you cannot return to a situation which you have been recently killed at.
E.G 1: player 1 gets killed while participating in a bank raid then proceeds to join back in with the raid and starts killing the police again.
E.G 2:
player 1 counters a PD raid and gets killed and returns to the raid and joins back in.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is the rule in which if you are outgunned or outnumbered and you must follow all commands made.
E.G 1: player 1 is getting kidnapped and has 2 guns pointed at him and decides to pull a gun out and start to shoot the kidnappers.
E.G 2: player 1 has 3 police officers pointing guns at him and decides to pull out a knife and proceeds to try and stab the officers and kills one of them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the hatred/ prejudice towards people who are gay/ have a different sexual orientation.
E.G 1: player 1 says he doesn't want to base with player 2 because he is gay.
E.G 2:
player 1 does not want to invite player 2 to his gang because he is transgender.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is the hatred or prejudice against someone with different skin colour or religious views.
E.G 1: player 1 blows up player 2's car because he is black.
E.G 2:
player 1 says he does not want to base with player 2 because he is Jewish.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would take them both to a sit area then i would give William a verbal warning and tell him that he is not allowed to commit crimes against the NHS, then i would tell Joe that he did in fact advert it.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would take them both to a sit then check the logs to make sure that William did advert PD raid then if he did i would inform Joe that it was a PD raid, if William didn't advert PD raid then i would ban him for Mass RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would take them both to a sit then verbally warn Joe that he is not allowed to base on the sidewalk unless he is a hobo, then i would warn William for FTA and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would bring joe to a sit and inform him that there was a meeting advert with "no major crimes" and give him a verbal warning and tell him to read the rules if he is confused about it, if he has done this multiple times before i would give him the appropriate punishment for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because i feel i could help keep riverside RP a fun place for you and your friends, and also keep it a fun roleplay server to play on

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would call on a higher up member of staff or use the evidence given to try and resolve it best i can if no higher up staff are available.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Was staff on this for a bit but apart from that no.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i'm active for at least 3 hours per day if not more, i read the rules quite a lot, i feel i am a fairly well known on the server.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i probably wont be on between 7 AM and 3:30 PM on week days because of school, sometimes i will be away for 2 days over the weekend (rarely), my pc crashes from time to time but it happens rarely.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because i enjoy making sure that people can have fun and not get their RP ruined by minges.

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
+1 if my vote counts for anything, I know me and idonny are essentially joined at the hip but his understanding of the server rules is brilliant and better than a majority of the server. He has helped me where I've made mistakes here and there and I for one am better on this server for it, Definitely deserves a second shot at it.

+1 Never had any problems with him he is active and
Polite to others
good luck with the staff app

+1
Active in game
Gets on well with the community
Rule knowledge is pretty high
Great guy to have around

Best of luck

+1
Big man, would love to see you in staff lad, great player, great knowledge of the rules, would make amazing staff.

+1 Active and had a lot of fun with this guy would make a great place in Our team!! Very professional if need be too.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.
Please message me via discord to schedule an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom