Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied DaBaby/Parks Abusing power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff: AC DaBaby / Parks

Member of staff's rank: Head Admin + Staff Supervisor

Date of incident: 18/10/2021

Information about the incident: I wasn't going to do a staff report, however I fully believe that parks may be the literal worst admin I have ever seen. The way he admins the server is awful and he should not be the person to represent and be what the other admins on the server are based off. The reason I say this is because he abuses his powers way too much, for example he killed and kicked my friend, Fez Bum, just for trying to pass through a checkpoint that he made. Another similar incident is when I was kicked for counter arresting. These 2 incidents also occurred within a 30 min period (I have provided screenshots showing everything that just he has done within a 30 min period). There are also more incidents that have been caused by parks however they happened a while ago so there is no point in explaining these as I would not be able to recall them properly. Moving on, The reason I believe he abuses the power he has is because if you slightly annoy him or do something that is minor he will punish you for it. I have also found that he will also make it personal and change the severity of the punishment depending on who he is punishing. I believe this as our group, FEZ, gets longer punishments than what we should be getting. For example, one of us got banned for 5 weeks for NITRP when is should be a 2 week punishment. Another example of this is when I got banned for NITRP when all I did was go through the wrong side of his checkpoint that he made. This ban should not have been this severe and in fact, should of not been a ban and should have been a warn or at most, a kick or cooldown, This just goes to show that he is abusing his power and using it to target people that he personally does not like.
In conclusion, I believe that parks should not be the head admin server or at least someone should tell him what his job is. And if he is the one to read this then let me tell you this. The Job of an admin on a server is to improve the experience for the majority of a server, to ensure that everyone follows the rules and to be fair when someone has to be punished. An admin should not hinder the experience of the people playing by abusing power by giving harsh punishments without reason and killing randomly. If you need and example of someone who is a good admin, look at someone like Scott. He is an actual good admin on the server as he is helpful and gives out fair punishments.

Evidence on the incident: Don't have proper evidence as I don't record literally everything I do. However, I have screenshotted discord showing the kicks, warns, and bans performed by Parks in such a small period to present that he abuses his power to much.
1634589924843.png1634589956242.png1634589969476.png1634589977737.png

fzn

Well I read your post and most of what you said is just "he doesn't like us so he punishes us more severely than others", which you really haven't provided video or similar proof that show what exactly happened in the situations that you mentioned above.
For example, one of us got banned for 5 weeks for NITRP when is should be a 2 week punishment
According to who? You?
I did was go through the wrong side of his checkpoint that he made
The Job of an admin on a server is to improve the experience for the majority of a server
Going through the wrong side of a checkpoint is clearly mingy and unnecessary behaviour that just makes life harder for everyone else, so you basically explained in your own post as to why you were banned.

We take our staff standards extremely seriously and should any new information come to me I will reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom