Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Squidward Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?: Squidward
1.2 How old are you?: 11
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Years
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:439503707
1.7 References (if any)?
Kev Lamby Eric Matos Bugzyy

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM Stands for Random Death Match and is when a Player Kills another Player Without any Valid Reason e.g F4Z3 Bugzyy goes up to Kev and Kills him for the reason "I WAS BORED". or Kev goes into the Mall and F4Z3 Bugzyy Stabs him Because Kev was Reloading his Pistol.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR Stands for New Life Rule and it is when you have to Forget your Past Life When you Died and not Return to the same Place for a Couple of Minutes. e.g Joe Nuts Kills Sauce For a Valid Reason. 40 Seconds Later Sauce Comes Back Asking Joe Nuts why he Killed him and Calls the Police on him Thus Remembering his Past Life and Returning to the Same Place after Death Which is NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP Stands for Fear Roleplay and Breaking FearRP is when 2 Individuals with Firearms give orders to Someone and they Refuse. e.g Dale and Eric do !kidnap and point their Guns at Pat and order him to Put his Hands up and that He Was Getting Kidnapped, Pat Replies with "No fuck off" and Runs Away to Hide inside PD. or Dale and Eric Point their Guns and order him to Stop Pat Notices that noone adverted anything so he Runs Away, That would Still be FearRP Because He Was Ordered to Stop.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is Hate, Dislike, Prejudice Against Homosexual People, e.g Kev is Calling Joshyyy a dumbass Gay Faggot Because his Discord Status was a Rainbow Flag, or Lamby comes on the Server and says For Fuck Sakes im not going to play with Faggots on the Server Peace out Homies and says Death to Gays.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is Prejudice, Hate, Dislike, Against People with a Diffrent Skin Colour, Religion, ETC. e.g Declan in OOC Starts to Spam Niggers are Fake News and I HATE JEW$ they steal my COINS... or Jackie is arguing in OOC and says "well your parents are dumb niggers that pick Cotton i hope you burn in Hell"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: I Would Bring Both Parties to a Sit Area
And Check logs and then i Would let Joe he Adverted Carjack BUT Crimes Against NHS Are Not Allowed so i Would let William know that he Broke that Rule and i Would Give him the Proper Punishmen
t.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: I would Bring Both Parties to a Sit Area Listen to Both Sides and then I Would Check Logs, Review Evidence, And Depending on the Situation or the Outcome of the Sit Joe Would Either get His Punishments if he was in the Wrong on the sit Would be ended without a Punishment given to Joe if he Was in the Right.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: Bring Both Parties to the Sit Area. Listen to Both Sides. Get Evidence Review Evidence Check Logs ETC. Then I would tell that Both Parties Broke Multiple Rules and Explain What rules They Broke. Joe Broke the Building Rule, William Broke the FTA, NLR, And Revenge RDM Rules. Both Parties Would be Punished appropriately.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: Take Both Parties to the Sit Area. Review Evidence Check Logs and then Ask Joe Why he Bombed while there was No Major Crimes and then i Would Give Joe the appropriate Punishment

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I Believe i Should be Chosen over Other applicants because i have Alot of Experience in Staffing, i have Knowledge of the Rules, I Like to have fun, I am Most of the times a Chill guy. I am Serious When Needed. and i think i have What it takes to be a Staff Member on the Community.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?: When i Staff I Would Always be in a Staff VC on the Riverside Main Discord and in a Situation i dont know how to handle the situation i would ask for Advice and Assistance over Discord Depending on the Situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: Yes Quite Alot Including This Server.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Knowledge of The Rules, Knowledge of the ULX Administration System, Knowledge of the Blogs Logging System.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Timezone Diffrence, School, Lag (Quite Rare But Still can happen and has happened in critical Situations.)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?: I Wish to Become Staff on the Server Because I like to Help People, I am Capable of Staffing, and this Server i Played for Years so i would like to support the server i played for years, i dont like People that Break Rules, Sadly i have a past of Breaking Rules aswell but i can and will change and wont be a mingy Person.

Thank you For Reading my Staff Application have a Good Day/Night

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes.

Last edited:
+1
Amazing application
You have an extensive knowledge of the rules

Work on your grammar tho plz

+1
Although we have had our differences in the past you have improved your ingame behaviour and under a close supervision, you could go on to be a solid member of the staff team.

+1/-1
We've had our differences, you've definitely improved with your behaviour. As much as it may take some time to get use to you being in the staff team I'm sure it shouldn't take too long. Goodluck

Work on your grammar tho plz

+1 Not a native English writer so doesn't have the best grammar but he is a good player thats active and tried his best not to partake in any trolling. Staffed before on this server and should get it again.

+1
Great knowledge of the rules
Very nice
very good aplication

+1
You haven't broken any rules since your last application. I have seen you trolling around but in a way that hasn't broken any server rules and you have improved your attitude. Good luck

+1
Your application is good and you've taken time to put detail in your answers.
From what I've heard, and based on the responses above it seems you've worked on your reputation to reduce the amount of rule breakage's you commit, which is great to see.

+1,
You've worked very hard to improve your reputation throughout the community.
You've put lots of detail into your application and effort.

Jon

+1 improved attitude
improved behaviour
improved everything
Very active knows all the rules cleary
Can handle stressful situations and severe criticsm

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?: Squidward
1.2 How old are you?: 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Years
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:439503707
1.7 References (if any)?
Kev Lamby Eric Matos Bugzyy

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM Stands for Random Death Match and is when a Player Kills another Player Without any Valid Reason e.g F4Z3 Bugzyy goes up to Kev and Kills him for the reason "I WAS BORED". or Kev goes into the Mall and F4Z3 Bugzyy Stabs him Because Kev was Reloading his Pistol.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR Stands for New Life Rule and it is when you have to Forget your Past Life When you Died and not Return to the same Place for a Couple of Minutes. e.g Joe Nuts Kills Sauce For a Valid Reason. 40 Seconds Later Sauce Comes Back Asking Joe Nuts why he Killed him and Calls the Police on him Thus Remembering his Past Life and Returning to the Same Place after Death Which is NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP Stands for Fear Roleplay and Breaking FearRP is when 2 Individuals with Firearms give orders to Someone and they Refuse. e.g Dale and Eric do !kidnap and point their Guns at Pat and order him to Put his Hands up and that He Was Getting Kidnapped, Pat Replies with "No fuck off" and Runs Away to Hide inside PD. or Dale and Eric Point their Guns and order him to Stop Pat Notices that noone adverted anything so he Runs Away, That would Still be FearRP Because He Was Ordered to Stop.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is Hate, Dislike, Prejudice Against Homosexual People, e.g Kev is Calling Joshyyy a dumbass Gay Faggot Because his Discord Status was a Rainbow Flag, or Lamby comes on the Server and says For Fuck Sakes im not going to play with Faggots on the Server Peace out Homies and says Death to Gays.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is Prejudice, Hate, Dislike, Against People with a Diffrent Skin Colour, Religion, ETC. e.g Declan in OOC Starts to Spam Niggers are Fake News and I HATE JEW$ they steal my COINS... or Jackie is arguing in OOC and says "well your parents are dumb niggers that pick Cotton i hope you burn in Hell"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: I Would Bring Both Parties to a Sit Area
And Check logs and then i Would let Joe he Adverted Carjack BUT Crimes Against NHS Are Not Allowed so i Would let William know that he Broke that Rule and i Would Give him the Proper Punishmen
t.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: I would Bring Both Parties to a Sit Area Listen to Both Sides and then I Would Check Logs, Review Evidence, And Depending on the Situation or the Outcome of the Sit Joe Would Either get His Punishments if he was in the Wrong on the sit Would be ended without a Punishment given to Joe if he Was in the Right.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: Bring Both Parties to the Sit Area. Listen to Both Sides. Get Evidence Review Evidence Check Logs ETC. Then I would tell that Both Parties Broke Multiple Rules and Explain What rules They Broke. Joe Broke the Building Rule, William Broke the FTA, NLR, And Revenge RDM Rules. Both Parties Would be Punished appropriately.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: Take Both Parties to the Sit Area. Review Evidence Check Logs and then Ask Joe Why he Bombed while there was No Major Crimes and then i Would Give Joe the appropriate Punishment

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I Believe i Should be Chosen over Other applicants because i have Alot of Experience in Staffing, i have Knowledge of the Rules, I Like to have fun, I am Most of the times a Chill guy. I am Serious When Needed. and i think i have What it takes to be a Staff Member on the Community.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?: When i Staff I Would Always be in a Staff VC on the Riverside Main Discord and in a Situation i dont know how to handle the situation i would ask for Advice and Assistance over Discord Depending on the Situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: Yes Quite Alot Including This Server.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Knowledge of The Rules, Knowledge of the ULX Administration System, Knowledge of the Blogs Logging System.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Timezone Diffrence, School, Lag (Quite Rare But Still can happen and has happened in critical Situations.)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?: I Wish to Become Staff on the Server Because I like to Help People, I am Capable of Staffing, and this Server i Played for Years so i would like to support the server i played for years, i dont like People that Break Rules, Sadly i have a past of Breaking Rules aswell but i can and will change and wont be a mingy Person.

Thank you For Reading my Staff Application have a Good Day/Night

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes
Neutral
Has shown better behaviour as of recent, shows great knowledge of the rules
However his history of toxic behaviour puts into question if he could handle staff situations with a level of professional required

+1
Has sort of improved behaviour over the past week, the application is good and you have improved your attitude a lot. Well done

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
+1

Knowledge of ULX system is extensive and he has a broad experience across a range of server applications. Despite encountering hardship, Squid has persevered and remained one of the most well renowned pillars of this community. Top lad.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
+1

Knowledge of ULX system is extensive and he has a broad experience across a range of server applications. Despite encountering hardship, Squid has persevered and remained one of the most well renowned pillars of this community. Top lad.
ULX Master

fzn

+1

i feel like this reply alone deserves to be accepted into staff

Reactions: Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom