Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Improve T and LM HU spawn weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short: The highest members of T and LM should spawn with better guns.

In T the higher ups always spawn with a PM which I'm sorry to say is a sorry excuse for a gun, also, I don't even know if LM higher ups get spawn weapons. I understand there is a gun dealer on each role for this but it still is extremely costly for the person playing as gun dealer. What I propose is have small weapon upgrades as you progress through HU like leave Lieutenants with PMs but people like Chief, Leader and Co-Leader deserve better in both organisations, even something like a Mac-10 or Serbu Shorty which as spawn weapons would be excellent for the top members of the organisation. Realistically what kind of leader of and organisation is unarmed or carrying a little shitty pistol, we should be more well equipt if only marginally, I'm not asking for things like AKs upon spawning but just a little something that can actually be used to do our jobs when a gun dealer isn't on. It won't even be a balancing issue because only like 4 people maximum will spawn with these weapons and they deserve better after grinding their way up.

Mention any other suggestions on this as a reply.

In short: The highest members of T and LM should spawn with better guns.

In T the higher ups always spawn with a PM which I'm sorry to say is a sorry excuse for a gun, also, I don't even know if LM higher ups get spawn weapons. I understand there is a gun dealer on each role for this but it still is extremely costly for the person playing as gun dealer. What I propose is have small weapon upgrades as you progress through HU like leave Lieutenants with PMs but people like Chief, Leader and Co-Leader deserve better in both organisations, even something like a Mac-10 or Serbu Shorty which as spawn weapons would be excellent for the top members of the organisation. Realistically what kind of leader of and organisation is unarmed or carrying a little shitty pistol, we should be more well equipt if only marginally, I'm not asking for things like AKs upon spawning but just a little something that can actually be used to do our jobs when a gun dealer isn't on. It won't even be a balancing issue because only like 4 people maximum will spawn with these weapons and they deserve better after grinding their way up.

Mention any other suggestions on this as a reply.
No just buy guns

100k for 10 people to have an AK
If all of them die 5 times and you get new AKs thats 500k we aint that rich

Closed
Weapons that each of the department spawn with have been slightly improved with a weapon buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom