Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Improved CAD + Vans + Licence Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Add more features to the CAD, Allow Drugs to fit into vans without them falling out, License plates

How will this benefit the community:

CAD:

Make the CAD (/cad + Police Tablet) more like a proper police computer. I know this might be difficult in terms of coding but if this does get added it would improve RP greatly. I think the /CAD command should be removed and every officer should have a Police Tablet. The CAD features should be moved over to the Tablet. Currently, all the Police Tablet does is display an inaccurate map, show the wanted status of every player (which is useless) and show the PD documents. I think that adding a more In-depth Citizen database would be helpful: History of arrests, History of citations, Status of Drivers Licence, Owned Vehicles. More useful additions to the Police Tablet: Arrest Reports, Citation Reports, Vehicles lookup (Shows Owner, Licence plate Status). Since Riverside is a Police RP I think that this is just a no-brainer that a police computer should be added.

Vans:
Please make it so drugs & money bags can be put inside vans without them falling out all the time.

License Plates:
Have every Vehicle show a unique licence plate that is always the same. This links to my CAD idea. Would improve RP greatly.

Accepted
- The CAD & Police Tablet are already in our plans to be redone. We appreciate your feedback and ideas, and we will consider it to be implemented in the future.

Denied
- As for the vans, we are unable to make the back of vans collide, so we would not be able to do this for you. As an alternative, I suggest you look for vans around the workshop that can be added to the server which work for how you would like to use it.
- As for the license plates it currently serves no purpose for them to be added to the server. I believe it used to be a thing, however currently you can get the details of a car name by pressing the ALT key when you are near them.

As for future reference, please don't make one thread for multiple suggestions, I now will no longer be allowing any kind of posts that have more than 1 suggestion.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom