Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Increase Dispatcher slots to 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Increase Dispatcher slots to 2 or 3.
How will this benefit the community: Doing this will allow DT/DS/DDM/DM to host tryouts together, meaning also more activity in the department, and considering there are things I am planning to do for the Sub-Department soon to bring up activity, I believe this will stop arguments if people want to go on. Additionally it's more convenient, possibly having one person on each channel.
Link(s):

+1 this is a good idea when it comes to training etc... would make it a bit more realistic to say if we could put all channels on the radio to use so when there is a lot of officers on etc... we could assign them to a certain radio channel and have a set dispatcher for that channel.

Hi all,

+1 we definitely would need this to at least 2 as it would make sense to help show things and also balance multiple situations using different channels for communications, especially with any new plans around the new map release.

Many thanks,

1 dispatcher for global 1 for NCA or SCO on channel 1 and one for NHS on channel 2 or use 2 and 3 as a private channel like they already are

probably isnt a good idea my suggestion also +0 would help for trainings but if you're doing trainings just get an admin to force team the attending dispatchers to dispatch

probably isnt a good idea my suggestion also +0 would help for trainings but if you're doing trainings just get an admin to force team the attending dispatchers to dispatch
no that would break the server

Jon

Isn't dispatcher like dead all the time though?
Exactly, no point in 2 dispatchers pretty much the only use of dispatcher is using the dispatch menu thing, cause any officer can roleplay as a dispatcher

Denied
Currently don't believe it is necessary, and I assume it could cause issues with the CAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom