Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Increase the cap on the Drug dealer job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Increase the number of players that can be on the Drug Dealer job to 5 or 6.
How will this benefit the community:

So, as a person that likes to drug deal, often I find myself waiting for ages for a slot to open up for Drug Dealer. Currently making drugs is really the only way to efficiently make money on the server (there needs to be more ways to make money) so lots of people want to go on that job. Increasing the slots to 5 or 6 will increase the amount of fun rp on the server because more base raids will happen and players will be spread out across the map, therefore, reducing lag. I rest my case, it should be added. Good night :)

We are not Drug DealerRP
Yeah ik that but that's the only way to really make money on the server and some people like to be rich. I don't see a problem if it does reduce lag and it will make more rp scenarios.

Yeah ik that but that's the only way to really make money on the server and some people like to be rich. I don't see a problem if it does reduce lag and it will make more rp scenarios.
maybe go arrest people and make 50k

Denied
There are reasons for why there are limitations on certain jobs. As per previous suggestions, more entities per user can cause more lag on the server. Frequent large amount of entities may harm the communities time on the server, with constant lag, cleanups etc. Keeping a limit on these resource dependent jobs is a good way of combatting lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom