Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Banned for NITRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Framey/Mr Winky
SteamID64:76561198355476724
Date of ban issue: 28/10/21
Member of staff: Paul K
Ban reason (screenshot):76561198355476724
Why should we unban you?: I was Banned for NITRP but i was RP a corrupt police officer. If the higher up for NCA wants to demote me then that's cool. is RPing as Corrupt officer agents the rules? I was also not giving a chance to explain. All they said is people where complaining about me not taking my "job" serious. I wasn't, but that should be dealt with the department of NCA, and not a straight ban for "NITRP".

Cheers.

Mr Winky

Attachments

• GMod ban.jpg
    GMod ban.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 6
What did you actually do on the NCA job up to the point of you being banned for NITRP?

What did you actually do on the NCA job up to the point of you being banned for NITRP?
Drove about in the limo. The police where actually having fun chasing us as it gave them something to do.

Hi mate. I did try and lower your ban to 3 days. But I was unable to do successfully. I do ask you to please not do this again I'm more than happy for your ban to be reduced to 3 days. But I had a few reports of you shooting up police as NCA which was why the ban was issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom