Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Add a rule on 40mm usage and let us buy ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Add a rule along the lines of "You may only fire a grenade from the 40mm every 30-45 seconds" And let us buy grenade launcher ammo
How will this benefit the community: Allows more free use of the 40mm and currently people can just drop and pick up the gun to regain a shot(Don't know if this is allowed or not but haven't been told otherwise) But people who spawn with guns that have 40mm cannot do the same and its not fair on them (CJ's and PD I think). The rule will stop spam of the grenades, but still allow people to use them. You could also make the ammo cost like 5k-10k cuz grenades are quite good
Link(s): N/A

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
just git gud

bruh just ban them in general
we ain't the army
-1 on this. In my opinion 40mm ammo is just unneeded:
PD - Like Hybrid said we arnt the millitary
Crim- Already have a good selection of weapons

-1 on this. In my opinion 40mm ammo is just unneeded:
PD - Like Hybrid said we arnt the millitary
Crim- Already have a good selection of weapons
In terms of crim weapons, the only way to get the decent ones is BM Gun dealer or Custom Job (P2W). The normal guns you can get are dog shite in comparison to the AR15 which will beat every gun bullet-bullet

Denied
It would be annoying to constantly have to enforce the rule have you suggested. I also don't think it would be suitable for the server promoting the use of explosives constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom