Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ingame job for DHPMDC

Suggestion: Add the job Deputy Head Paramedic into the game.

How will this benefit the community: This will benefit the community as it will give the NHS members moving up the ranks more to look forward to. This will hopefully increase the departments activity, something that desperately needs to happen. It will do this, as it shows the people of the community that the NHS is cared about. The current way that people are working around this is to go onto the Head paramedic job and change their names. This means that Deputy Head Paramedics who are promoted to Head Paramedics will not get a new whitelist, which I find demotivating. This would not happen in any other department like PD or NCA for example, however, hasn't been amended in NHS. All of the roles in other departments have separate jobs. I do understand that there is a lot of work that goes into making a new character in game, but I believe the NHS deserves it.

If it is too much to ask for a new job to be added for it, could the name of the in game job "Surgeon" be changed to "Deputy Head Paramedic" in order to give the deputy head paramedics a role to play in game. There is not a difference in equipment at this moment in time, the only thing that would need to be added is the whitelist ability and I would imagine it is less work than creating a whole new character.

Link(s): N/A

I appreciate you reading this and I hope that this is approved.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
+1
I think this is a good idea, and makes it more interesting for the NHS

SUP NHS,
First Responder

Top Bottom