Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied callumharding6666 staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Callum Harding
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? a couple of weeks in total time not play time
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:587954011
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Rdm is when you randomly kill someone a example going up to a pd and just shooting them due to there job another would be shooting someone for doign drugs but not mugging or stealing

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: nlr would be returnign to the same area and rp situation after dying a example a pd raid a pd officer kills you and you return and carry on with the raid another would be you are shot dead for bank rob and you are annoyed you lost yourm oney bags so you go back and steal money bags and kill cops
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear rp would be the fact that you are ignoring requests when a gun is pointed at you for example a mug but you pull a gun out when your being mugged another would be a gun is pointed at you but you carry on running that would be fear rp

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: showing a dislike of being against gay people: a example being fired from a job for being gay example or being made the mick out off being gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: discrimination to people different then you example discriminating someone because of there race another example is discriminating someone because of there background

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well i would first off ask for a explanation of what happened i would then check logs to see if a log is there and take it from there if its true first off you cant comit crimes to nhs so thats 1 rule broken and then it would he fail rp for not adverting so i would warn them and end the sit

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check peoples death location if there pd i would allow if there civ i was check to see if he advert kos if near or like unwanted then take it from there

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would first off investigate if it was false end if true i would warn him for breaking nlr raid timer as hes gone back and and frp for not adverting

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well i would first of investigate as no major crimes it would be rdm so it would be mrdm i think if not it would be frp i would warn himf or frp and if it is mrdm i would tempban him for the punishment length

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think you should choose me other others as i am very experienced i take my job seriously im not biased and i think i can really support riverside roleplay i always go to bed late so i can do a lot of time staffing to support the server and ik how to do my job i hope you take this into consideration when deciding on my application thank you

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would call for a higher up or ask in the discord server and get support as im not afraid to ask for support just like i would support people who ask if i knew

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? ive owned multiple serverrs and staffed many so yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Im quite quick at registering things i can deal with tricky situations and really deal with sits professionally and efficiently

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: ADHD asperges and ocd but these are mild as ive learn to control them so they shouldnt effect me really

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be staff to really increase the support to the community im on a lot and i hope i can really increase the community in less rule breakers and over all a nice community to be taken place i may of been a troll when i frist came on i then realised it was a good server and stopped so my first warns was just me trolling which i apologise and i stopped when i enjoyed it im glad i stopped and here i am now trying to improve the community and not ruin it like my first goals was im hoping you can put my first part behind me and let me show you i can be a good staff member thank you

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

I’ve literally never seen you before nor had any interactions with you.

Pros:
- Decently Active
Cons:
- Poorly written application, little care to detail (Capitalisation and lack off effort)
- Section B answers not fully accurate (FearRP)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 372

Personally with situations I've had with you in game I've never seen you use your mic and being a staff without using mic I wouldn't say is the best. Also I wouldn't say you know the rules too well

Personally with situations I've had with you in game I've never seen you use your mic and being a staff without using mic I wouldn't say is the best. Also I wouldn't say you know the rules too well
i do have a mic i just normally hate to in admin sits but i can easily use it

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied,

Your responses to the comments on your application show your lack of professionalism.
Re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom