Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jackie ARDM Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jackie
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:195168521
Date of warning issue: 29-08-21
Member of staff: Jordz
Warning reason (screenshot): ARDM (
Picture)
Why should we remove the warning?: Cause I gave 3 to a lad I didn't like and each with 3 secs between yet jordz said something about the logs saying it was a second to early to start shooting. If he just scrolled up in chat and saw that I had enough that would be fine and then maybe cause it has different numbers not get a warn. (I've got a video of me moving around ingame after the warn if you believe it is photoshop)

1630240456552.png

Good Evening Jackie.

As for the situation that I encountered today while dealing with yourself & Junior, I gathered both sides of the story to the best of my ability however you both were trying to speak as well as yourself trying to overspeak myself, I tried to explain to you that you have to give 3 seconds as per warning according to the rules - Ideally, my chat, as well as the logs, stood by that you only gave 2 seconds before you advertised again, However between ourselves 1 second out is minor and ideally wasn't the main decision on why I gave you the warning today. Now I can't remember the situation too well however please correct me if I'm wrong, You were advertising while Junior was running away from you and according to your advertisement it says "back off"; You are an EX-Staff Member Jackie and you should darn well know the rules.

My Evidence:https://prnt.sc/1qrb5v5

While Management will take a look at this, I 100% stand by the warning was valid as you breached the rules by the following:
Not giving 3 seconds per warning;
Due to the behaviour, you presented while being reported;

Kind Regards;

Summary for the kind fella:
So again. He was coming up towards mansion where I was running from cops in his nissan gtr or something. The first warning I put in chat by the gas tank area just by the start of the road hill ig, second was the middle of the road and third up by the bunker.

Eitherway you do yourself know that decently know the rules even junior started saying it was 5 secs per advert so. what difference does it make anyway that I was srmod for like 2 months. Doesn't prove ik the rules all of em by hand. If my chat showed me that I should assume that I am right to do that and bla bla. For the record he wasn't even running away from me, the time that I had finished the 3rd advert i shot at him while he was at bunker with his car and then he hopped out ran away so I stopped. what would be the reason for this warn maybe evasion of advert cooldown or something? if it would be that why give me ARDM. You say too that cause of my Behaviour you decided to give the warn. I never discriminated anyone or did something to show that I was bullshittin/minging or interrupted "the king" while he doing his speech, no actually you interrupted me. I didn't even get to finish my story fully without having to scream at you I wasn't done. Neither have I ever had a warn of ARDM in my warns idk if you even decided to check that before. also idk if it just me but your chat thingy is hella diff. (just cuz my advert says that doesn't necessarily mean that they gotta do that. Aslong there is like 1/2/3 and some type of order)

Last edited:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

You need to wait 5 seconds between warn1/2/3 adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom