Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hector
SteamID64: 76561198815537622
Date of ban issue: 09/08/2020
Member of staff: Jordz
Ban reason (screenshot):

1628797518339.png

Why should we unban you?:

I put a textscreen in PD saying "jackie likes kids", and got banned for five days for discrimination, the definition of discrimination is : "the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, sex, or disability". I dont think that it falls within this category. I didnt get a warning to remove them, and he said he was gonna ban me for 2 days but then banned me for five.

Good Evening Hector,

First and foremost, your allegation of me not telling you to "stop" it; is false. I had to ask you twice to remove it, You then proceeded to still paste it even after me talking to you. Now, spreading EXTREME news & information that could ruin someone's experience/give them a bad name shouldn't be allowed. Second of all you aren't permitted to build in the Police Department.

If management decide to accept/deny this ban appeal, then I would appreciate you to read the rules when you do continue.

Good Evening Hector,

First and foremost, your allegation of me not telling you to "stop" it; is false. I had to ask you twice to remove it, You then proceeded to still paste it even after me talking to you. Now, spreading EXTREME news & information that could ruin someone's experience/give them a bad name shouldn't be allowed. Second of all you aren't permitted to build in the Police Department.

If management decide to accept/deny this ban appeal, then I would appreciate you to read the rules when you do continue.
You did not give me any warnings, you only told me to remove them right before you banned me, I did delete them when you told me to, however I still got a ban. You also banned me for the wrong reason "discrimination".

You did not give me any warnings, you only told me to remove them right before you banned me, I did delete them when you told me to, however I still got a ban. You also banned me for the wrong reason "discrimination".
Good Evening,

Why & How on the right world, makes it okay for someone to get given a verbal warning twice for it. Once you removed them then I had to do it as you wouldn't listen, I then explicated said do it again you'll be banned, there for you were given two verbal warnings; You still proceeded to do it.

Good Evening,

Why & How on the right world, makes it okay for someone to get given a verbal warning twice for it. Once you removed them then I had to do it as you wouldn't listen, I then explicated said do it again you'll be banned, there for you were given two verbal warnings; You still proceeded to do it.
I'm not too sure if your mixing this up with someone else, but I received zero verbal warnings and got straight ban.

I'm not too sure if your mixing this up with someone else, but I received zero verbal warnings and got straight ban.
Good evening Hector,

First and foremost, I teleported to you and then brought you to Metropolitan Police station, I then told you to delete the text screens as it’s spreading extremely rude and inappropriate text screens, you then said yeah I’ll delete them. I told you then that it’s a verbal warning and that’s not permitted within the server.

approximately about 3 minutes later, they where back there again I then removed them myself and teleported to you to say I’ve removed them and I told you previously to stop placing them as it’s not allowed;

You then proceeded to do it again; therefor my ban was issued; I brought you to the roof on top of court and explained why I was banning you, I think I was fair and you just had no intention to listen to myself nor follow the rules.

Posting they text screens could be very damaging to someone’s reputation especially as they’re younger audience.

Good evening Hector,

First and foremost, I teleported to you and then brought you to Metropolitan Police station, I then told you to delete the text screens as it’s spreading extremely rude and inappropriate text screens, you then said yeah I’ll delete them. I told you then that it’s a verbal warning and that’s not permitted within the server.

approximately about 3 minutes later, they where back there again I then removed them myself and teleported to you to say I’ve removed them and I told you previously to stop placing them as it’s not allowed;

You then proceeded to do it again; therefor my ban was issued; I brought you to the roof on top of court and explained why I was banning you, I think I was fair and you just had no intention to listen to myself nor follow the rules.

Posting they text screens could be very damaging to someone’s reputation especially as they’re younger audience.
Either I'm deaf or blind but those three paragraphs are cap. You gave me zero warnings and banned me instantly. Only when I was being banned was when you told me to delete them, which I did. You did not give me warnings before, "telling me to delete them", and you didn't remove them yourself because when I pressed "z" it said I removed them. I don't know where your getting these stories from but I have multiple witnesses with me at the time which can also confirm that I was not given any warnings and what you just said was mostly all false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom