Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied JesusIsBooky Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: red_man897
SteamID64: 76561198880417208
Member of Staff: Eric nelson
Ban reason:
Why should we unban you:
So basically i was getting arrested for bank robbery and we got to the station this guy called slick told me to drop the bags so i kept asking for a lawyer he refused he kept telling me to drop the bags without saying, /me takes bags then a admin came over saying he can't really do anything as slick kep on telling the staff to respawn me witch ain't allowed, then ovbs another guy came over witch i think was higher up in staff rank told him to do /takes bags he did so i was being a bit of an ass but i did drop the bags as slick was being really rude and disrespectful towards me, i did say The F Slur and then n word as i have really bad ADHD when it comes towards people being disrepsectful againts me and all sorts i can admit to that but it won't happen again as i actually do like this server and do play mostly everyday i got banned for 4 weeks but slick did call me the R word right in front of an admin and he did nothing about it heard him and everything

Screenshot (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom