Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted jihadist motherfucker nr1s ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: jihadist motherfucker nr1
steamid:
date of ban issued: 13/11/23
member of staff: speedy on duty
ban reason (screenshot): erp
why shoudl we unban you: helo ther me and friend were in car and driving aroun wen frieand got takent by admine and retruned then i wasz wakling on stret and i was baned for erp

i mihgt have ben baned rightly but idk wajt erp means can u tel me

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hello you was Banned for ERP (Erotic roleplay) Which under any circumstances is not allowed. The main reason for that being we have Players of young ages and being exposed to anything ERP related is not acceptable in any professional standards. It is also Rule B22 of the server which i always recommend reading so people do not break rules.

though I get you might not understand what ERP stands for this should be in the manner of common sense that anything sexual (Joking or not) should not be said or done around a young audience no matter the nature.

though with this being said the overall decision for the out come of this appeal will be made by management.

Accepted
Make sure this does not happen again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom