Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jimothy baiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Jimothy
Member(s) of staff's rank: Mod
Date of Incident: 22/2/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I just got on the server and was gonna play for a few hours before I had to go off and not be on until thursday(ish) and when I go on NCA the second I do jimothy is saying in chat "
[Advert] Jimothy: Trial Superintendent where are you? We want to report a drug crime" And just before I got on he put "
[Advert] Jimothy: NCA Senior Constable where are you? We want to report a drug crime" I tell him to meet me in NCA lobby and the second I do they bring massive machine guns and /advert kidnap (and assists) the 3 people involved were Jimothy, Pannet and Nathan545 (In the same order just described their steamIDs are: STEAM_0:0:563861577 (Jimothy) // STEAM_0:0:90766083 (Pannet) // STEAM_0:0:158309965 (Nathan)
Evidence on the incident: Refer to attached files. (Soritus missclicked his assist bind so you can see him advert false/defective)Jimothyproof2.PNGJimothyproof1.PNG

Hi! I do not believe its cop baiting as we asked where you were we didnt ask you to come to us as if we did it definitely would be cop bait. When I said we want to report a drug crime we lied so I believed it wasnt cop baiting as we asked where you were and went to you and we lied about reporting a drug crime. The people involved with this were caeden (as he is the reporter and the hostage) and Nathan and Pannet (the people helping)

Denied, there was a valid RP reason behind this scenario rather than him ramming into your car for no reason to force a police chase. If he had lured you into a base somehow then I can see the issue but instead he was trying to find your location. Thanks for making this report (y).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom