Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jimothys PM/DPM App #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimothy

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jimothy/Obama
1.2: How old are you? 13 turning 14 christmas eve
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? since july I think??? around that time
1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:563861577
1.7: In-game warnings? (Provide screenshot) below
1.7: References (if any)? no

Section B: Skills and Experiences

2.1: What skills do you possess that could be useful? I can be active, I have a mic (obviously), I have good communication, I am a good listener E.G listening to NCA if the NCA buildings being attacked or theres a bombing during a convoy), I can adapt to situations, I can sometimes have a creative mind and can make an RP a bit different so its not NCA go to spawn in a convoy get the PM/DPM then return to NCA and protect them unless they wanna go somewhere
2.2: What past experiences do you have that could be useful? NHS HPMDC, NCA SGT, PD INS, NHS SUP, previously DPM.
2.3: Why do you want to be our next (Deputy) Prime Minister? I want to make the country and new exton the best it can be. Ill listen to feedback, criticism, hate and ill improve myself and how New Exton is and make it a better place. Ill stop crime best I can and ill add laws restricting guns with licenses. If people want drugs like lean they can have it but only if prescribed by NHS or myself. Ill let people vote and tell me how they want their city our city + I will remove the queen and make everyone equal in our communist utopia

-Jimothy also have a very nice day whoever is reading

Attachments

• 1636929057250.png
    1636929057250.png
    524 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

briceFM

+1 (guys if you are gonna upvote try actuallly upvoting not just typing +1 it a button on the top right of the original post)

Dale

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Needs a manifesto video. What will you do for US?

Jimothy

I have no idea how this has 9k views

Attachments

• wow.png
    wow.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Jimothy

+1 (guys if you are gonna upvote try actuallly upvoting not just typing +1 it a button on the top right of the original post)
I like it. You got my vote 110%
+1 very epic man
+1 very good
Since I have loads of feedback instead of just liking it I decided to thank you all for doing +1s or -1s

Cameron

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted for PM and DPM
Contact me on discord for roles and whitelist. Camer_n#4309

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom