Status
Not open for further replies.

John Valli

Name: John Valli.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:68364634.
Warning staff member: Beast.
Warning reason: ARDM.
Date of warning: 24/06/2020.
Why your warning should be reverted:Okay, So I raided 3 people and took the money from their printers, 5 minutes later I died from a hit they placed on me. Then I went to the PD and they pointed knives at me and threatened me to drop the money I got from the printers. (They died too which makes it NLR). Then when I had the opportunity I shot them, didn't get the chance to kill them. Then they killed me later on. I reported them for their rule break and then Beast warns me for ARDM because "the logs show that I shot them first". Yes I did shoot them first, but I had a reason. These guys kept swearing at me during the sit and they had pressure on beast, He immidiately warned me for ARDM without even asking why I shot them. I am 100% positive that I shot them with a justified reason. Threatening to kill me right at the middle of the PD pointing knives at me and actually trying to stab me. I don't get how this is ARDM.
Evidence (if any):

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
PoliceRP Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
Before I Go any further I will be getting @beasttecnoman 's side of the story

beasttecnoman

PoliceRP Senior-Moderator
Jailbreak Moderator
Staff Member
Hi, thanks for making this appeal.

First of all, I never heard u mention the fact that they raided you. I checked logs and from what I could see, you started to shoot them for no reason, as they never adverted Mug or anything, so in damage logs, it seemed to me as he attempted to RDM them, then they obviously defended themselves, ending in killing him. Also, you had no video evidence, so I can't justify that they did actually try mug you and that you had a valid reason to kill them.

John Valli

First of all, I raided them, I also reported them for FTA and NLR too. And logs can't tell you why I shot them. I completely stated that I raided them and died then they threatened me and tried stabbing me at the PD lobby so I give them the money back (NLR, as they died too). I definitely had the reason to shoot them. And if you can't prove my side of the story wrong you can not warn me. You can not prove that I shot them for no reason. In this case need to ask for evidence from them. And also, the sit wasnt about me, I was the one making it. Oh and let's not forget these guys ran loads of people over later on for no reason which is completely proving my point that they are minges. Get this warning removed, this is ridiculous that I report 3 minges then they swear at me during the sit, and because of the pressure they put on the staff member I get warned.

It's this simple, It's their word against mine. I say I had a reason to shoot them and they say I don't. In this kind of case you can not do anything except using a video.

Last edited:

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
PoliceRP Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
I belive from what you said you where in the right so this appeal will be:
ACCEPTED
Please contact Senior Admin + in game so you can get your warning removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom