Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Join and leave messages in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently every join and leave messages are sent into chat, sometimes, depending on the player's name, it might even take up more space than it should have in chat. These join and leave messages, in my opinion, are clogging the chat and making it harder for any main event, such as major adverts or just adverts in general harder to spot/read. These messages have no use in game or even out of the game, if possible, remove join and leave messages, or make them more simplified.

You can turn them off in the chat settings
View attachment 2143
I never knew that, thank you. Although I still think it would be better if join messages and leave messages were disabled in the first place and have the option to enable them because I believe there are a lot more people with the same issue, ones that don't know how to do this for example. Maybe adding a auto reminder would be good?

john fries

I never knew that, thank you. Although I still think it would be better if join messages and leave messages were disabled in the first place and have the option to enable them because I believe there are a lot more people with the same issue, ones that don't know how to do this for example. Maybe adding a auto reminder would be good?
If other people had the same issue, I'd assume they would call staff and the staff would link them to this forums page where Cian explains how to turn it off! This suggestion will be closed and put in denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom