Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jon player report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Jon
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of Incident: 23/10/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: mass rdm even in spawn , whole server complaining
Evidence on the incident : DM me for the clip @mammalman7#9163

Jon

Ngl if you really want all your friends banned for Mass RDM, NITRP and Player targetting then sure! DM Jonn#8813 for the hour long clip

Jon

Member: Jon
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of Incident: 23/10/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: mass rdm even in spawn , whole server complaining
Evidence on the incident : DM me for the clip @mammalman7#9163
Plus, You made a sit ingame Staff said i did nothing Wrong Cause i was just doing Police duties by stopping crime and yall was going on gun dealer self supplying giving everyone desert eagles and shit i respawn someone announces where im at then your entire crew comes starts targetting using slurs, whenever one of you pulls a gun out i kill them even though they would be on T you and your friends will still shoot me without any advert of /counter or anything like that and just screaming oh why you arresting my friend why did you kill my friend, Explosive kept trying to trigger me by stabbing me in spawn and acting afk, when i kill him cause he literally stabbed me he cried in OOC, Just cause i had over 133 kills doesn't mean i mass rdmed you all couldn't learn to put your guns away and stop harrasing a person who you said "has aimbot" which i have over an hour of recording so if you really want to proceed go on dm Jonn#8813

Can you send me the evidence on discord as I can't seem to find you.
xLammby#4843

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom