Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jon's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jon
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2019 Been always active since then.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:204519116
1.7 References (if any)? Phillip, Maverickrat, Hybrid , Lordcarrot, Dripzz, Brandonn, Ganja, Fire/Fin

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM Random death match is where a player kills another player without any valid Roleplay friendly reason,

Example 1. Billy drives next to Hendry, Billy calls Hendry a piece of shit Hendry proceeds to unload a full AK-74 Magazine into Billy, That isn’t allowed and is considered RDM/Random death match Hendry didn’t have any reason to kill Billy even though Billy did call Hendry a piece of shit that isn’t a valid Roleplay reason to kill someone.

Example 2. Obama as a citizen was outside the Police department during a PD Raid, Hendry comes outside of the PD and guns down Obama, cause Hendry was Raiding PD
That is Random death match, Hendry can’t raid the Police department and kill anyone outside he can only kill people who are Inside or people who are a threat to Hendry,

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR mean’s new life rule meaning you cannot return to the same area within 5 minutes, nor remember anything in your past life or return to the same situation you died at no matter if it’s been 5 minutes.

Example 1. NCA Officer Hendry gets in a pursuit with a Billy, Hendry keeps pursuing Billy till Hendry dies after having a major collision with a bus, Hendry starts to hunt down Billy for evading police Hendry later finds Billy and arrests him for evading police, Hendry broke NLR/ New life rule after you die you have to forget everything in your past life Hendry didn’t follow this and got warned.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is Fearing for your life in dangerous Roleplay situations when you are outnumbered by police or criminals you must cooperate with them, Outnumbered meaning 2+ Firearms pointed at you, Knives and tasers don’t count, FearRP Doesn’t apply when you already have your firearm out

Example 1.Hendry is being kidnapped by 4 Terrorists armed with mp5’s and AK-74’s, Hendry isn’t cooperative and is being very annoying by trying to run away even when Hendry’s under gunpoint by 2 firearm’s then Hendry proceeds to pull out a LR300 and start shooting Hendry instantly dies, Hendry broke the role FearRP Hendry was outgunned and outnumbered yet he still pulled out his own firearm and by not being cooperative.

Example 2. Hendry was being chased by 5 armed Police officers pointing their guns at Him, Hendry doesn’t obey the officers commands even though Hendry is outnumbered and under FearRP Hendry proceeds to pull out a AR-15 Assault rifle to gun down the Police chasing him and is killed, Here Hendry broke the rule FearRP Hendry didn’t obey the officers commands even when he was outnumbered and under gunpoint by multiple officers he then proceeded to pull out a Rifle while still under gun point Hendry didn’t follow this rule and subsequently got a warning for breaking FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is a fear hatred dislike of or prejudice against People who identify as Transgender, Homosexual, Lesbian, Bisexual.

Example 1. Hendry kicked Billy out of a Police meeting because Hendry identified as Homosexual Hendry proceeds to call Billy many Homophobic slurs just cause Hendry doesn’t like homosexuals.

Example 2. Hendry spams out of character chat with Homophobic remarks after someone came out as bisexual because Hendry hates homosexuals

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is prejudice discrimination abuse and hatred against People of color people who have different ethnicity, or against people who have different beliefs.

Example 1. Hendry kicks Timmy out of a cadet training cause Timmy is a Muslim, Hendry then calls Timmy a “Paki” to offend Timmy and

Example 2. Hendry starts to shoot everyone who is a different skin color to him and starts to spam the N-word in Out of character chat while screaming the N-word in voice

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring William and Joe then ask them to explain what happened, after Joe is done speaking i would inform Joe that William did indeed advert however you cannot commit Crimes against the National health service - NHS i would either give William a warning or a verbal warning depending on if he’s a veteran player or if he’s brand new.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both sides to a rooftop then ask them to explain what happened, if William did advert PD raid i would then inform Joe that William adverted PD raid which gives him the right to kill anyone inside the Police department, i would then inform William to make his adverts more clearer so these incidents don’t happen.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both sides to a rooftop firstly i would ask what happened after they are done explaining i would check logs to get a further idea on what truly happened, then i would inform Joe that he had broken a rule building on the sidewalk as a none hobo job, then i would inform William he had broken 3 rule’s, Failure to advert, Random death match - RDM, and New life rule - NLR i would warn William for FTA, RDM, NLR, i would give Joe a warning as well for building on the sidewalk without being a hobo job,

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to a rooftop explain to him that he bombed a meeting ask him why he did it then i would get another staff member to ban him due to Trial moderators not being able to ban for 4 weeks,

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have vast experience and knowledge on the rules and how the server works, i've been around here since 2019, I believe i am capable of handling the job of a Riverside roleplay staff member, i’m also quite chill when people get to properly know me, i want to improve staff response time in game and staff activity when it’s minge hour where there’s 40 people on half of them are mass rdming gun dealers with grenades, I don’t like sits that take extremely long so i'll try my best to make sit’s decently short depending on the situation and not make them far too long my vast knowledge of the rules

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do? I would call a higher staff member in game to assist me or if none are available I would Message a fellow staff member in Discord for advice/ assistance.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes Numerous.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Activity, Integrity, Discipline Communication, Insanely fast typer which allows me to type out ULX commands quicker when needed,

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. School and Football which takes up a majority of my day,

2. Slight anger issues.

3. Sometimes i can be a bit insecure at times,

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To help the Riverside Roleplay community out more i’ve been playing the server for so long and i actually want to do something instead of being on the sidelines and not being able to do anything, i enjoy Riverside a lot that’s why i’ve been playing for so long, i know what i’m doing i know all the rule’s i have tons of experience and knowledge this is why i think i’m a good fit for the role of a Staff member of Riverside Roleplay

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? None.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

+10 Jon is a great guy he’s been on riverside since 2019 he has a great understanding of the server and it

+1111111111111111111111111 since you have a mic now you should be staff. You've been in the community for ages and i dont think ive ever seen you warned.You are mature.Very fit for staff

+1111111111111111111111111 since you have a mic now you should be staff. You've been in the community for ages and i dont think ive ever seen you warned.You are mature.Very fit for staff
He always had a mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom