Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied American Diplomat Sinclair STAFF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?: American Diplomat Sinclair.
1.2 How old are you?: 23 Years old.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?: Just getting back on to the game but not for as long as two weeks.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?: Si Senor.
1.6 What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:88208115
1.7 References (if any)?: Leeroy

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM= RANDOM DEATH MATCH (To kill someone without a legitimate RP reason).

1. Run into a store and start shooting at people randomly
2. Going to spawn and shooting at people AFK or who are in the area and have not caused harm to you. (Don't treat the server like an American high school.)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR= New Life Rule(s)

1. Someone dies they cannot go back to the area for x amount of time. If they do this is violation of new life rule.
2. Someone dies they cannot get "Revenge kill" for their death. This is a violation of NLR, and is also considered a RDM.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP= Fear RolePlay

1. If you are being mugged you must act as if it is real life and prioritize your life in game by obeying the commands of your mugger. Failing to do so is FearRP.
2. If two cop has a gun pointed at you and orders you to put your hands up you must apply otherwise this is FearRP. (Basically listen to the man with the boom boom stick or nope blade).

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia= Dislike/Prejudice towards homosexuals.

1. Someone going out of their way to ostracize, abuse, harass, threaten, etc. another player based solely off their sexual orientation.
2. Someone making inappropriate comments which are considered slurs towards LGBTQIA+ community. Even if it is not directed towards another person.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism= Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism towards a specific group mostly because of their ethnic background or race (category of homosapiens that share similar characteristics).

1. Making an offensive term towards a racial group or even a joke or stereotype or slur.
2. Excluding members of a specific race from a family, denying promotion to specific members in the game based on race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. Give William a warn for stealing a NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. Check logs to see if William actually did shoot Joe.
2. Ask Joe where he was at when William shot him.
3. Ask Joe if he can provide proof of where he was at the time William shot him.
4. If Joe cannot provide proof of where he was at then there is no further action I can take as far as punishment.
5. If Joe provides proof he was in the police station at the time I would dismiss the case as the Police station was being raided (wrong place wrong time).
6. If Joe was not at the Police Station at the time I will warn William for RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. I will warn William for breaking NLR, and RDM. I will also warn William for failure to advert (possibly jail him since this William guy is known to cause problems now) to prevent further minge.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. If the advert "Bombing" was within the 5 Minute time frame and the killing was then it is fine.
2. If it was after the 5 minute time I will warn Joe for MassRDM, and committing Major Crimes during police meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

1. I'm not special just looking for something to do while stuck in quarantine. If I don't get this i'll just continue RP'ng as Judge/Lawyer and apply again in a week.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

1. I would ask a peer (depending on what level admin I am) or someone below me who is also admin.
2. Last resort I will contact a superior for assistance.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

1. No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. I always choose the path that benefits everyone if I can.
2. I am a great listener, and (with the information provided to me) make great judgements.
3. I've had my experience run-ins with extremely toxic moderators which poison the server and eventually causes great players to leave. I've vowed to myself to be the exact opposite when given the chance.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. I am Active Duty Military (US) and tend to be at work majority of the week. Due to COVID-19 I work afternoon shifts (for now).
2. I am stationed in South Korea and am on their timezone (right now).
3. Since I am coming back to the server I may need someone to work with while trial admin until I get back in the swing of things. Learn their technique and perfect it into my own.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

1. The server needs it.
2. I want to do my part and enjoy the game, but also help players when needed.
3. This will be my first server as a staff member. I played on this server in the past and had a great time. I want to help the server thrive.
4. I was voluntold to through email.

Have you received any help when creating this application?: No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: Yes.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?: American Diplomat Sinclair.
1.2 How old are you?: 23 Years old.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?: Just getting back on to the game but not for as long as two weeks.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?: Si Senor.
1.6 What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:88208115
1.7 References (if any)?: Leeroy

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM= RANDOM DEATH MATCH (To kill someone without a legitimate RP reason).

1. Run into a store and start shooting at people randomly
2. Going to spawn and shooting at people AFK or who are in the area and have not caused harm to you. (Don't treat the server like an American high school.)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR= New Life Rule(s)

1. Someone dies they cannot go back to the area for x amount of time. If they do this is violation of new life rule.
2. Someone dies they cannot get "Revenge kill" for their death. This is a violation of NLR, and is also considered a RDM.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP= Fear RolePlay

1. If you are being mugged you must act as if it is real life and prioritize your life in game by obeying the commands of your mugger. Failing to do so is FearRP.
2. If two cop has a gun pointed at you and orders you to put your hands up you must apply otherwise this is FearRP. (Basically listen to the man with the boom boom stick or nope blade).

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia= Dislike/Prejudice towards homosexuals.

1. Someone going out of their way to ostracize, abuse, harass, threaten, etc. another player based solely off their sexual orientation.
2. Someone making inappropriate comments which are considered slurs towards LGBTQIA+ community. Even if it is not directed towards another person.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism= Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism towards a specific group mostly because of their ethnic background or race (category of homosapiens that share similar characteristics).

1. Making an offensive term towards a racial group or even a joke or stereotype or slur.
2. Excluding members of a specific race from a family, denying promotion to specific members in the game based on race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. Give William a warn for stealing a NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. Check logs to see if William actually did shoot Joe.
2. Ask Joe where he was at when William shot him.
3. Ask Joe if he can provide proof of where he was at the time William shot him.
4. If Joe cannot provide proof of where he was at then there is no further action I can take as far as punishment.
5. If Joe provides proof he was in the police station at the time I would dismiss the case as the Police station was being raided (wrong place wrong time).
6. If Joe was not at the Police Station at the time I will warn William for RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. I will warn William for breaking NLR, and RDM. I will also warn William for failure to advert (possibly jail him since this William guy is known to cause problems now) to prevent further minge.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. If the advert "Bombing" was within the 5 Minute time frame and the killing was then it is fine.
2. If it was after the 5 minute time I will warn Joe for MassRDM, and committing Major Crimes during police meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

1. I'm not special just looking for something to do while stuck in quarantine. If I don't get this i'll just continue RP'ng as Judge/Lawyer and apply again in a week.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

1. I would ask a peer (depending on what level admin I am) or someone below me who is also admin.
2. Last resort I will contact a superior for assistance.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

1. No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. I always choose the path that benefits everyone if I can.
2. I am a great listener, and (with the information provided to me) make great judgements.
3. I've had my experience run-ins with extremely toxic moderators which poison the server and eventually causes great players to leave. I've vowed to myself to be the exact opposite when given the chance.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. I am Active Duty Military (US) and tend to be at work majority of the week. Due to COVID-19 I work afternoon shifts (for now).
2. I am stationed in South Korea and am on their timezone (right now).
3. Since I am coming back to the server I may need someone to work with while trial admin until I get back in the swing of things. Learn their technique and perfect it into my own.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

1. The server needs it.
2. I want to do my part and enjoy the game, but also help players when needed.
3. This will be my first server as a staff member. I played on this server in the past and had a great time. I want to help the server thrive.
4. I was voluntold to through email.

Have you received any help when creating this application?: No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: Yes.

+1 Support
Goodluck in the ricefields man

Denied, I need to see more activity from you in game - and I assume you have included me as a reference for the forums message I individually sent out to members of the community? Regardless, the application itself lacks quality and effort which I look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom