Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted You pick what they did, theres too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members & SteamIDs: -
Brick top - STEAM_0:0:96069483
Greg - STEAM_0:1:462233143
Bobi - STEAM_0:1:440890194
Date of Incident:30/12/21
Information about the incident: So the videos will show better than I can tell, but this report is a collection from 3-4 officers in the police who have sean the three reported NITRP,FRP, Minging with car or in general.

As in the name of the report you may have to look at all of them for the right things they have done wrong but we all believed that it was unfair what they were doing.

Also will not fight with any of the reported unless disrespectful ect.

(car minging by greg):

(frp (no clipping car)by greg):

(car minging (greg) Countering when no rp link?):
Not 100% with this on but they pulled up to a sco shooting and started shooting people thats when i shot killed 2 i believe and then died.

(rdm/ failing to advert asist to a car jack))
Same again not 100% sco stopped the car jack but we did not know who did it, when looking greg and bobi were doing it, after a new car jacking of the same car happened he killed me to get in the car. there was not rp link and greg was not being arested he was minging say be broke NLR even when NHS revived us.

(Prop minging/combat building)
Cant say whop mainly did it but they all were doing it.

(prop minging , FearRP) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc4AdY1WeTY
Same as one before but names and they all broke FearRP.

(Body blocking, FearRP) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctiPrw1XMD4
At the end some group did mass rdm everyone sadly no-one could get steamIDs, but he body blocked the door RPing he had blocked up the door with some no real stuff and did brake FearRP before the massRDM as he had two guns on him.

I do have like 20 videos of this group mining the time they were on but some were done by staff they said they tell them to stop.

Any questions please DM me on discord as im away fora few days. robertsoliver932#4364

I was an officer at most of these situation from what I could tell greg may have been trying to manipulate the rules he would go around minging ect. but would then tell the people with him to not do thing as he didnt want them to get warned but everything they did was just mining he countered a situation [videos 3 and 4] just so he could kill police he had no reason to counter it was just SCO [me + 2 other SCO officers] trying to shot a gun dealer from shooting at us and all he did was come over and advert counter to kill the police there for no reason he just drove to the shots and countered and all the situation was was SCO shooting an armed man greg never knew or have any ties with him.

Members & SteamIDs: -
Brick top - STEAM_0:0:96069483
Greg - STEAM_0:1:462233143
Bobi - STEAM_0:1:440890194
Date of Incident:30/12/21
Information about the incident: So the videos will show better than I can tell, but this report is a collection from 3-4 officers in the police who have sean the three reported NITRP,FRP, Minging with car or in general.

As in the name of the report you may have to look at all of them for the right things they have done wrong but we all believed that it was unfair what they were doing.

Also will not fight with any of the reported unless disrespectful ect.

(car minging by greg):

(frp (no clipping car)by greg):

(car minging (greg) Countering when no rp link?):
Not 100% with this on but they pulled up to a sco shooting and started shooting people thats when i shot killed 2 i believe and then died.

(rdm/ failing to advert asist to a car jack))
Same again not 100% sco stopped the car jack but we did not know who did it, when looking greg and bobi were doing it, after a new car jacking of the same car happened he killed me to get in the car. there was not rp link and greg was not being arested he was minging say be broke NLR even when NHS revived us.

(Prop minging/combat building)
Cant say whop mainly did it but they all were doing it.

(prop minging , FearRP) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc4AdY1WeTY
Same as one before but names and they all broke FearRP.

(Body blocking, FearRP) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctiPrw1XMD4
At the end some group did mass rdm everyone sadly no-one could get steamIDs, but he body blocked the door RPing he had blocked up the door with some no real stuff and did brake FearRP before the massRDM as he had two guns on him.

I do have like 20 videos of this group mining the time they were on but some were done by staff they said they tell them to stop.

Any questions please DM me on discord as im away fora few days. robertsoliver932#4364
Please fell free PD to add comment as I’m just reporting and lot were involved.

Partially Accepted

• For the first incident of "Car Minge" - Greg will be spoken to about his driving
  • For the "FRP (no clipping car) by Greg - I will speak to Greg about this and ask his side of the story as sometimes cars do "No-Collide" themselves
  • for the 3rd clip of him ramming your car - I will also speak to him about this and get his side as it was not a constant attack and just from my side looked like he crashed into you
  • For the " Countering with no RP link" - there isn't much I can do about that as there isn't much context about the situation
  • For the " rdm / failing to advert assist to new car jack " - Again there isn't any context/sound its very hard to grasp what's happening in the situation
  • For the "Prop minging/combat building" - Greg will be warned for " Prop Minge" (This warning is part of the situation below as well)
  • For the "prop mingng, FearRP" " - I can't see any FearRP being broken, The lack of sound does not help in this situation
  • For the " Body Blocking, FearRP " - I can't see any FearRP being broken, The lack of sound does not help in this situation, Also I believe from the clip it looks like the person body blocking was physgunned away
What I would suggest is you record audio as it helps in the context of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom