Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied JSR REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: JSR
Member(s) of staff's rank: senior mod
Date of Incident: 28/09/23
information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was in a training and i got kick out dont know why then i was cuffed i called him help me out then i was going to go back and play football then i reported to staff do practically dose nothing about it he asked them to remove props then i was going to play football then i got WARNED AND KICK FOR "NOT LISTENING TO STAFF" when all he said was there is a training going on then was hiding in the bushes i went back to play footbal then got kicked for not "LISTENING TO STAFF"

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
So what is it you're reporting him for?

JSR

You were kicked from the training for an unknown reason, which has nothing to do with me. However, once you had been kicked from the training, you then proceeded to run onto the football pitch to disturb them. They then blocked it off so they could continue with their training. I was then called by you, and I told them to remove the props. Once they had removed the props, you attempted to run back in, and I stopped you and told you to stop disturbing the training. I then moved you away and flew away in cloak. You stood there for a second, and after about 15 seconds, you ran back in, which I have on clip. I then picked you up, warned you, and kicked you for not listening to staff, as I had told you not to go back in there and disturb the training.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

You were clearly ignoring a staff members request to stop interrupting the ongoing training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom