Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Juggernaut Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Juggernaut
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Started playing when it opened years ago, Left and rejoined early October
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:99302917
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM = Random Death Match,
Example 1: Shooting someone in the street for no reason without having an interaction with them (Mug and they haven't complied etc)
Example 2: Stabbing someone in the back because they called you an idiot

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR = New life rule, So when you die, you cant re enter the situation or go back to where you died for 5 minutes

Example 1: You get killed by SCO 19 in a raid at suburbs, respawn suburbs and go straight back to where you died and kill the SCO 19 from behind
Example 2: Someone tells you where a base is and you get killed by a hitman, you then proceed to go straight to where the base is and raid it.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you ignore someone giving you orders when at gunpoint (They need the numbers advantage)
Example 1: 2 Terrorists pull up on Bob and kidnap him with AK74s in hand, Bob then turns and runs away.
Example 2: 2 SCO19 pull a weapon on you in the open and tell you to put your hands up, You pull out your ak and start shooting
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is a prejudice towards gay people,
Example 1: Player 1 kills Player 2 after finding out he's gay and calls him the F bomb
Example 2: Player 1 Runs around shouting slurs at everyone
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is a prejudice towards people of a different race
Example 1: Player 1 kills player 2 because he has an arab accent and calls him a sand monkey
Example 2: Player 1 Types the N word in OOC
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Pull William and Joe to a sit and explain that he did advert carjack, however you aren't allowed to steal NHS vehicles. Give William a verbal and remind him that next time he's caught doing it will be a warning. Return both William and Joe.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Pull William and Joe and ask if either of them have clips of the situation and if they can clip it to show them to me. If not check logs for the advert and check who William killed. If it was PD while in the PD then it is fine, if it's outside of the PD/nowhere near it warn William for MRDM and get a higher up staff to xban him.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Bring both Joe and William and tell William that he isn't allowed to return to place of death after dying and re enter the situation, Warn him for Revenge RDM + NLR aswell as failure to advert. Tell Joe he isn't allowed to base on the sidewalk and to move it

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Bring Joe to a sit and explain that he can't do a bombing when a PD meeting has been adverted. Check Joe's previous warns and if this is a multiple time offence have him banned for MRDM, If not warn him for a major during PD meeting and tell him not to do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Been staff before here and many other places so I know what i'm doing, As well as being non biased.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Ask a higher up staff

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Staffed here when it opened, Staffed on StarWarsRP servers like MVG, Lithium(Shutdown) Lithium1942RP (Shutdown)

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Previous Experience
Able to stay neutral and fair
Knowledge of the Rules

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I have a job so sometimes activity will be lowered
I like having banter with some people and it can be taken a bit far sometimes
Quite stubborn

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Help staff the server again as I previously used to and have been getting back into PoliceRP after a long break

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Go for it

Last edited:
+1
very active, taught me the rules and how to play, would be nice to have as staff.

+1
also taught me how to play the game, was the one who got me into gmod and now i have platinum and supporter, good lad.

Last edited:
+1
Personally I see you on quite a bit and have never had a complaint from a player nor myself about you, you seem as though you could fit in well.

+1

Juggernaut is a great guy, I have played on lm with him and has always been a kind, helpful person to work with. I have never had any bad experiences with him and I sure he will be an excellent part of the staff team in RSRP.

Good luck!

+1 Such a sexy mf, great lad very active especially on LM has the right mindset for Staff., good chap.

Known as Skengman
--------------------------------------------------------
SUPT in Metropolitan Police Service
T-SUPT in the National Crime Agency
Ex CPT in Terrorists
Consigliere in the London Mafia
Consultant in the NHS

+1
great guy knows the rules well is ex-staff so has knowledge of how to staff, would fit in well with the staff steam.

+0 only seen him today but thats probably just my shit activity lately

+1
-Seen you on quite a bit
-Seem like a nice guy
-Good knowledge of the rules

-App lacks some detail

Overall a large +1
Good luck on your application fella

gonna have to change my +1 to a -1

was recently in a situation where your friend got in trouble and instead of just ignoring the situation you were provoking reactions in OOC and arguing with staff members

Jon

Changed mind from a +1 to a -1

Very Mingy when doesn't get his way extremely disrespectful

Changed mind from a +1 to a -1

Very Mingy when doesn't get his way extremely disrespectful
I would like to know about the "mingy" as I don't see when I've minged at all, and also disrespectful over 1 situation and everyone automatically assumes it happens all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom