Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Juju1968's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?JUJU1968
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2018
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I can Speak the full English Language.
1.6 What is your SteamID?76561199103783346 That's Steam Community ID.
1.7 References (if any)? Not really.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is Known as Random Death Match.
Say I was Jim I have a Pistol I come up to Jerry I shoot Jerry for no Reason That Is RDM.
Say I had a knife and I killed Jerry With no reason That would be RDM.
Say I was Jerry and I killed Jim And Adverted Miss Click That would not be RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR Is New Life Rule.
Say you died to Jim And you came back and killed Jim That would be breaking NLR because you came right back after you died And you are "Reborn" So you should not Revenge kill.
Say You are getting raided and you Died to police And you come back and kill all of the police That would be NLR And technically that would also Class as Meta Game.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is You having 2 guns pointed at you and if you don't do what the people with the guns tell you to do that's breaking Fear RP.
Say I'm Jim and We have Jerry and Bob They point guns at me and tell me to drop the gun If I don't that's breaking FearRP.
Say I have Jim and Bob Pointing guns at Jerry and They Mug Jerry Jerry dose not have to drop money if he dose not want to.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia Is Another person Hating some one that is part of LGBTQ+ Or that is Gay.
Say we have Tom He is Gay And we have Jerry Jerry says gay People are stupid That is being homophobic.
Say we Have Jim Adverting Gay People Shouldn't Exist That is also Some one being Homophobic.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism Is Hate towards Some one that is a different skin Color to our own.
Say we have tom Shouting out the N word In advert That is a form of Racism.
Say we have Jerry saying there is only one right skin color That is Racism Too.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod: I cant warn in this I think though.

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will Teleport Joe To say William has adverted but he cant steal NHS cars Just report Him if he Dose is Again Return Joe Teleport William I would warn William for trying to Steal a NHS Car and tell him not to do it again and return him,

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Teleport Joe And tell Joe It was a PD Raid and he can shoot you if you go in And I would return him.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Tell Joe to Remove The base he has On the side walk and tell him if he wants to base on the side walk He has to be a hobo I would Warn William for raiding Joe With no Advert And I would Warn William for breaking NLR and I would warn Joe for NLR too.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn Joe Because he did a Major Crime and it said No major crimes.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I'm great at working with a team and my own team. I'm not Corrupt.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would call Another Available Staff member Preferably A MOD+

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes Freepost Networks

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I'm not corrupt I'm great at working with a team I don't take Sides I see both sides equally I don't Like breaking the rules.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Pd Meetings Terrorist Premotions/Tryouts/Meetings My Gang's Meetings/Tryouts/Premotions

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To make Riverside A nicer Server And to Moderate at Night when most staff members are not on.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Yes Autism And ADHD but it will not Affect My ability as Staff.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Is a good staff application the downfall your 13 normally applications go when 14/15 but still i wish you luck

Jon

-1 Not many interactions with you, however you are prone to breaking rules and being generally immature.

-1 The Reason Why I Have Decided To -1 Today Is For The Following:
- Immature In-Game
- Bad Reputation.
- Quite Bossy And Annoying (No Offence :)).
- Not Suitable For Staffing/Not A Good Fit.
- Always Want Their Own Way (Certain sits, they are not satisfied with the punishments that have been handed out, they want them punished their way).
- App Is Not Detailed Much (More In The C Section Would Be Nice)
-
Work On Your Attitude And Your Rep Then Maybe This Will Be A +1......

Good Luck ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

-1 The Reason Why I Have Decided To -1 Today Is For The Following:
- Immature In-Game
- Bad Reputation.
- Quite Bossy And Annoying (No Offence :)).
- Not Suitable For Staffing/Not A Good Fit.
- Always Want Their Own Way (Certain sits, they are not satisfied with the punishments that have been handed out, they want them punished their way).
- App Is Not Detailed Much (More In The C Section Would Be Nice)
-
Work On Your Attitude And Your Rep Then Maybe This Will Be A +1......

Good Luck ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️
Dont forget to add disturbing people while they train you

Denied, you need to improve your reputation if you wish to reapply for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom