Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Junior Player report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Junior
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125576860
Date of Incident: 31/08/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
When I spawn junior interrupts a t tryout that just started, mugs and gave the victim (my tryoutee) less than 10 seconds to even react, then he uses out of character information to say that he got me striked in pd, then he rdm's me and adverts missclick. When I respawn he places a bomb for no reason and explodes it, killing one and injuring me (and possibly others) Overall his offenses are;

Disturbing tryout (Don't be too harsh on this one, I just started it and I didn't even change jobs yet)
Mugging wrong (Not giving 10 seconds to receive payment)
Metagaming (Using out of character information to tease me - Said that he got me striked)
RDM x2 (RDM on me and RDM on Judge Riot)
ARDM / AMRDM (ARDM on me with the bomb, AMRDM if the people behind me got injured)
NITRP (This is pretty obvious)
Minge (Placing bomb just outside of spawn, risking everyone in the surrounding area)

This behavior is not accepted under any circumstances, and Junior if you are reading this, don't ever mess up like this again..
Evidence on the incident: Press me

POSTING ON BEHALF OF JUNIOR
(His steam is broke so cant log into the forums, copy pasted the below from a discord DM)

Hello Mr hondo

Thank you for creating this report as I understand why you might be quite upset let me explain everything

No.1 you said i've interrupted a tryout which made me laugh when I first read it as when I walked up to mug the man I saw no signs of a tryout. You may of said something I do not know as I was listening to discord and was to bothered about looking around for counters then looking at you . Please may I recommend not to do terrorist tryouts out the front of the spawn and actually announce it next time so people are aware.

No.2 you stated I didn't give him 10 seconds to drop the money however I find this quite funny to my knowledge there is no rule that states I must wait 10 seconds I continually stated drop the money now drop the money now he didn't and u was too scared of counters therefor I killed him as it was quite clear he wasn't going to listen

No.3 you stated I rdmed you and I am very sorry for this Mr hondo as I was actually tabbing out to mute the discord server I was in however must have miss clicked and killed you I am so sorry and it was unintentional

No.4 The breach charge situation was a situation between me and another member as when I was in spawn I saw a man do this (something you clipped out and ill get back too) I was clearly testing this out and asked someone to go near it by shouting what is this go near this as meant others around were using these (even though you didn't report that which ill get back too)

No.4 You've state that I have no intention to roleplay on the server however as seen i do have intention to roleplay on the server getting to higher-ups ranks in both pd and nca . Its quite funny you say this as I've had many staff members and normal members complain in vc's about you saying how often you minge etc etc but let's not get on about that.

Least and most certainly not last

Dear staff member reading this

I believe Mr hondo is targeting me due to me getting him strikes and him failing to get me punished I feel like he has targeted me . We can see this through this report as he's reported me for all these rule breaks however didn't show the parts of other people breaking rules as he just wants to target me . Another main thing that makes me wonder if he is targeting me is the final comment he said which just wasn't needed which states "and Junior if you are reading this, don't ever mess up like this again.." . This actually really concerns me and makes me feel very uncomfortable to join the server as I feel like hondo will watch my every move and try and report me and try everything he can to target me as I got him striked . This comment he said felt a lot like a threat and I do not appreciate all the signs that he is harrowing me / all the signs that he is hinting he is going to Harass me . This shouldn't be allowed within riverside roleplay targeting players to get them removed id like something to be done about this as it is completely ruing my time on the server as I feel like hondo is in my shadow trying to get me punished.

I'm sorry for the metagame I broke and im sorry for the killing of that person as I was testing something out . I am also sorry for killing you even though it was our of my hands and ill remember next time it auto shoots when I tab out into discord .

However I do not appreciate Mr hondo harassment and targeting and id like something done soon

Yours faithfully Junior

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I understand the first response, I don't usually do tryout just outside of spawn. Server was so small at that time I didn't think anything would of happened. Now yes I don't think there are any rules for the mug action, but multiple staff members have said that they have to give at least 10 seconds. And yes you rdm'ed me because you turned straight at me and obliterated me, then proceeded to advert missclick and I am 100% sure that it was not missclick. What I have seen is that you were the first to use the breaching charge, and then another member of riverside rdm'ed twice right after which I will report once this is done. Yes I do know your reputation and that you roleplay a lot however it does not allow you to run around and break rules, but I quite honestly think you are lying when you said people call me a minge. I only have 1 warn which was misunderstanding and I follow all rules, definitely more than you, in my experience all you do is go on NCA undercover and shoot anyone with a gun, and you also fail to mention you are undercover which leads me to believe I was rdm'ed and I have to waste staff's time by calling a sit.

Now I can assure you I have nothing against you or anyone, and I am not targeting you. You can ask Scott or any other staff member that was on yesterday if I made sits because of rulebreakers. Now I am not only in your shadow, I'm in everyone's shadow because I watch out for rulebreakers that ruin the RP. I said "and Junior if you are reading this, don't ever mess up like this again.." because I am extremely disappointed in you of all people to break so many rules at once, and in no way I mean to threaten you.

Edit: Rule D5 for mugging, thanks to eric for telling me.

Last edited:
I wish to add, that you shouldn't be uncomfortable on the server because you feel like I am watching / targeting you. Don't break any rules. Simple, and more proof I am not targeting you is because I saw you several times at warehouse yesterday alone, there I could of mugged or kidnapped you, which I didn't, showing I do not target you.

Mr hondo ive checked the mugging rule and realised that mugging you do have to give 10 seconds something i wasnt aware of untill Scott brought it up to me . I dont know how this has turned into you comapling about being being nca and etc as this isnt what this report is about . In my eyes i didnt mean to break any rules and was just having fun around whilst people was joining in i did actually missclick onto you even if it didnt look like it im being honest and genuin same with other people doing that bomb thing (Zirrri) I didnt mean to ruin your "Rp Expirance" as all i was doing was mugging someone and also carjacking whilst testing something out . im sorry its turned into a big thing and i hope this little "rivalry" we have could be put to a stop <3

Mr hondo ive checked the mugging rule and realised that mugging you do have to give 10 seconds something i wasnt aware of untill Scott brought it up to me . I dont know how this has turned into you comapling about being being nca and etc as this isnt what this report is about . In my eyes i didnt mean to break any rules and was just having fun around whilst people was joining in i did actually missclick onto you even if it didnt look like it im being honest and genuin same with other people doing that bomb thing (Zirrri) I didnt mean to ruin your "Rp Expirance" as all i was doing was mugging someone and also carjacking whilst testing something out . im sorry its turned into a big thing and i hope this little "rivalry" we have could be put to a stop <3
Hi. I'm glad you realized the rule about mugging however I know you already knew before, anyways I know you are lying that was blatant rdm and everyone can see it. You can apologize all you want but you still broke the rules, and now you have just added another offense, lying in a forum report.

Mr hondo

How did you know i was aware of that rule i genuinly wasnt untill last night after this report was made where scott informed me about the rule ...

Secondly as ive been stating this entire time i tabbed out to listen to you as i was inside a vc with everyone in it however it must have started to shoot .... that is out of control and now calling me a liar just isnt needed is it now as i havent lied once ?

If you have read the rules you would know, also there are constantly adverts in chat for mug 10 seconds and you would of noticed this rule easily.

I'm not gonna argue that RDM instance, you are lying.

im lying about what ..... i didnt know about a rule i know most rules i understand the max is 5k but i didnt know the 10 seconds bit .... i hardly do muggings ... i dont think its youre place to tell me what i do know and what i dont know im telling you i didnt know but now i do same with the "rdm" i tabbed out it isnt youre place to tell me i didnt tab out cause in actual fact i did

im lying about what ..... i didnt know about a rule i know most rules i understand the max is 5k but i didnt know the 10 seconds bit .... i hardly do muggings ... i dont think its youre place to tell me what i do know and what i dont know im telling you i didnt know but now i do same with the "rdm" i tabbed out it isnt youre place to tell me i didnt tab out cause in actual fact i did
I said I'm gonna stop arguing. Lets leave it to the staff member that will claim the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom