Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied junkei's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? - junkei
1.2 How old are you? - 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - I play this server for 3 months now
1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:620090749

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is Random Death match meaning that someone killed someone without a valid RP reason. Let's say i mugged someone and forgot to advert beforehand that would be RDM. It also counts as RDM if someone decided to kill someone just because they could.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NRL which stands for New Life Rule is when someone returns to roleplay even though they had died. Also the NLR applies to returning to the same area before waiting for the cooldown is finished.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is where one must fear for his/her life just like one would in real life. Example one if you were being taken hostage and the kidnapper had a gun pointed to you, you must follower their instructions and listen to them as you would in a real life situation. Another example is taser rush one can not try and taser a player holding a gun as this would not be realistic and would Break the rule of Fear RP.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where someone treats someone different just because of their sexual preference. Examples include Making fun of someone just because they are or treating them differently then you would others.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where one is mocked or ridicule just because of their skin colour/nationality. This could be someone making fun of someone's accent or making cruel and untrue comments about other nationality's

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - First Ambulances should not be carjacked, secondly i would check the logs and check to see if William had advert. If not i would give him a verbal warning and make sure he knows to advert carjack. If he then carried on carjacking without adverting i would give him a warning.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - I would ask William what was his reason for shouting and ask why he had killed the 6 people if he replies with a Valid RP reason i would take no further action, but if he had no valid reason i would assign the correct punishment suited for the situation.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - Only Hobo's are permitted to build on sidewalks, i would first warn William for Raiding joes base without Adverting beforehand and killing him with his car which is RDM, then i would explain to Joe that he shouldn't build on the sidewalks.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? If both messages came through as the same time i wouldn't take any action, if he had time to see the meeting message, i would Take him into a sit and ask him why he committed a Major crime Even though no Majors had been Adverted i would give him a warning to be fair and make sure he knows not to do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? - I have had no previous experience as a Staff member but I now rules of the game, And I learn thing very quickly

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? - I would seek assistance from a staff member with more experience in the matter.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? - I have no previous experience but am willing to learn all i can.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Reliable, Active and Friendly.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Completive, passive and Perfectionist.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? - I would like to staff because i enjoy playing the server and I want to help the server

Outside of my one interaction with you in game today, which was giving you a verbal warning regarding RDM, I have legitimately never seen you online.
Given you could have picked up an RDM warn today, id strongly advise you read over the rules after this staff application is undoubtedly denied and study them in more depth.

Last edited:
i was on chiefsupt yesterday and he was on paramedic just shouting on the radio

-1 Kinda cool however he yells a lot, isnt 14 and isnt active enough for staff

-1 who are you?
Make yourself more known and build a good reputation within the server.

-1 You may need some more time to make yourself known as others have said previously and of course build up a good rep and I'm sure you can make it.

Hi Junkei,

Personally I would recommend you stick around 1 name in game, this could be the reason people may not recognise you as you go around under the name D0b as well as Junkei. I must say on top of that, I don't really know you. I am aware I am not staff however I would say I am regularly on the server and still do not recognise yourself.

Many thanks,
Daniel Schofield

-1 your first example would be failure to advert, and i've never seen you online.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Please become more of a well known player. Being Higher up in departments helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom