Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted mason gaming report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff: Jmasonn

Member of Staff Rank: mod

Date of Incident: 08/05/2021

Information about the incident. Unprofessionalism, So i was having a fist fight with pat and he was totally fine with it btw mason comes in and says stop i say no and we continue fighting then he makes a sit on me about it then in the sit i prove my innocence saying pat was fine with it if he wasn't he would've made the sit so when we got brought back i told mason that pat was fine with it why is he making a report on me then he started saying stfu etc to me

Evidence: https://streamable.com/01cvcc and https://streamable.com/pe13f3

I have every right to make a sit if I believe it is RDM. He hasn't showed what fully happened he kept talking to me in spawn calling me stuff. There is no need to do that and cause unnecessary drama when the sit has been dealt with by robert. Kept harassing me and then when i went AFK in game he carried on the harassment on discord. Just no need for the toxic behaviour.

I also did not say to stop I just made a sit as I believed it was RDM which is valid from what I saw. He continued to give me abuse for making the sit, he also has a strong disliking to me for no reason.

(In discord when the sit was done. He was causing unnecessary drama.)

doesnt change the fact that as staff you were unprofessional that's why i caused drama in discord because you sad BAD stuff to me you called me a silly cunt etc:(

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure that it is unprofessional saying that to someone who is harassing me and not leaving me alone.

Just leave it to leeroy now and let him deal with it as we have both said our sides to the story.

Accepted, a staff member should be able to control the way they conduct themselves in-game. On this occurrence, the staff member in question didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom