Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Boris Jonhson
1.2 How old are you? 21
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?76561198146712787
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when you kill someone without a valid reason
1 Shooting a civilian because he's looking at you funny
2 killing someone in a robbery because they cant drop the money in the 5 seconds
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
1 New life rule is when yo ugo back to the same place you was just killed in 5minutes,
2 A police officer dies while the police department is being raided, he respawns and instantly come back to the PD and kills all the robbers, without waiting the cool down timer

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear RP is when you are outnumbered and outgunned by another crew. so you would fear for your life
1 a couple guys trey to rob you, instead of agreeing you turn around and run away from them, you must follow the commands given by the robbers.
2 someone aims a gun at your car, and tells you to get out, instead of complying with them you speed of which is then fail rp
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
being homophobic to someone
calling someone gay/lesbian
calling someone a faggot
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

id bring both players to a place to safety first then id first check chat to see if Williams claims add up, id ask both party's if they have any video evidence of the incident, but if Williams had adverted the car jacking then he done it the right way. if William didn't advert in, id then warn him

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

bring bother players to a place of safety so id first check the chat to see if William did advert it, i would listen to both sides of the story to make sure they added up, id ask joe what his current job was, and if he was government in the police department, then joe shouldn't of been in there during a raid as he should know what's going on inside the raid, id then check to make sure the other 6 kills where infact government officials rather than civilians as this would be MRDM which would then lead to a ban.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

when doing the drug dealer job you cannot base on the sidewalk, joe has the reason to kill William as he is in his base, William has broken the NRL and has stolen all of the drugs from joe, id then warn william for NRL and RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

As the meeting wasn't taking place this is allowed as long as its advertised, id then pull William to the side and explain to him that this is allowed and the meeting hasnt started, but had the meeting started this would of been a different story.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

im dedicated, play long hours on the server and want to help the community grow outwards for bigger and better things, I'm friendly, helpful and have a hell of a lot of free time on my hands and want to help the community, i enjoy being a staff member as you get the responsibility of being a staff. i am easy to get along with, take in all the side of the story before making a decision, i am hard working, switched on, can contribute to future upgrades to the server, and have a lot to suggest to keep it growing

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would ask for a another staff member or a higher up to come down and help me deal with the situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
not in Gmod! but i have on other games such as Arma, Rust

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Dedication, friendly, easy to get on with
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i spend to much time on the server D
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i wanna be staff so i can help players and staff when its busy, make sure the server runs as smooth as possible without any problems from players or the server side, im hard working, dedicated, friendly, have a lot of time on my hands, i work hard when i wanna achieve something, im currently playing about 30 hours a week while im on furlough. i enjoy playing on the server and having fun with my friends here, ill try my hardest to make sure everyone follows the rules and abides by them. the server is great and i wanna be part of the team that runs it :)

Have you received any help when creating this application?No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes

+1
Good Interactions with you in-game and you are a very chill person. Your application could do with some extra detail though.

+1
Great player, see him on all the time helping out new players like me.

-1 never ever seen you and of did join two days ago think you should wait a week and get to know the server and people

-1, I only just had my first interaction with you today, you are inactive, if you become more active you will get more +1's, and anyway some of your examples are a tad off.

-1 I've seen you online once. Try to become more active to have a better chance at becoming staff.

-1 Never seen you on the server, try and get your playtime and activity up

Denied, your application lacks in quality and you need to improve your activity if you wish to reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom