Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted kequ ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kequ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:560201815 Date of ban issue: 24/10/23 Member of staff: Driver Ban reason (Screenshot): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8207bfad75be28c54e1a8ea941b405941b53ef518139& Why should we unban you? As you can in the clip provided below Spoon mentioned the fact of being a convicted pedophille which was completely irrelevant to the situtation going on, furthermore he said my name and asked if I was a convicted pedophille. At the time and still to the current point of me writing this there is nothing stating what I said in the clip is against the MOTD which is provided to you when you join the server. As you can see I was confused in the admin sit which I was brought to, and I was very understanding of everything and even asked for a second chance as there is nothing stating it in the rules. Personally I think I have learnt my lesson and find it unfair that I was the only one punished in the situation, as it wasn't even me who brought it up. Furthermore, everything I said was in roleplay and in-game as you can clearly hear me say "You man still ain't arrested me for it". I showed great respect to the admins and took my punishment and was complying, however I felt like I needed to show my side of the situation and let this be delt with. https://mega.nz/file/JvsBCSAC#Z_Z1Zj-p_8eCGWAw5hXVE5OJXjmwpXlkFP1ioIvjPOk

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi kequ, you said "I like kids" you even admitted to saying it I the sit as well and its pretty obvious that you arent allowed to say stuff like that when there is children on the server, that is something you should never say no matter where it is or what situation you are in.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

While you should not say that stuff I will accept it and give you 1 more chance but just don't say anything like that because if you get banned for it then I will just deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom