Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted keys randomly picking me up to be killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: KEYS
Member(s) of staff's rank: T-MOD
Date of Incident: 06/09/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: i was going to DVLA to put a plate on my car where he picked me up dragged me to him so SAXE can kill me
Evidence on the incident https://streamable.com/ezfu2t clip of it

Last edited:
Hi mate. I was talking with Godlez about my new staff role, about commands and things like that. Then we got onto the conversation of the phys gun. As this topic came up i tried to use it to impress my mentor for future mentoring and it didn't work as he was higher than me. I spotted a member and saw that there was no roleplay scenario currently active and simply clicked on you. Then further in the clip you were running towards me, i assumed you'd want to say hi, and talk about the staff role. Apprently not. Sorry for any inconvienience that may have caused you. I hope you can see this as a simple misunderstanding between the two of us. Hope all is well, Keys
Edit: I did not know who SAXE was or even that he was around. That has absolutely nothing to do with it at all, and im sorry that it came across that way. I hope now all is explained. I wasn't able to punish him as i wouldn't have gone that far to use my perms as i'm not allowed quite yet.

Last edited:
I still think you should not randomly phys gun people for no reason and there was no way you of knowing that there was not a RP scenario going on

STAFF READ THIS BEFORE YOU TAKE ACTION
Ima be real it was not keys fault at all, when he started to pull you over he stopped and you still continued to run over he said in coms ima stop and see if he continues to run over to say hello if he doesn’t I won’t, ye meh he’s new testing stuff it’s minor what he done, he gave you a opportunity to run back but you still ran forward, idek if it’s cos your mad you got 200 pumped in the head, tbh idek why you made this, you seem mad over something minor when I see admins flip swat teams cars it didn’t effect you in anyway except you to die and wait 30 seconds bohoooo grow up m8, he’s new to staff leave him alone!

Also I killed you becuase I despise all SC0 goons and if I ever see one alone I always mug them, not my problem!
I shadow played the comms I think and I never mention about pulling you over to kill you I just mugged you for 3k

Azz

Accepted. The staff member has been removed from the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom