Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Keys // STAFF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Keys
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A year and a half / Two Accounts, can link if need be.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:557294854
1.7 What is your Discord? .keyysss
1.8 References (if any)? Dale

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is also known as Random Death Match and is defined as the act of killing someone without a valid roleplay reason. Examples Are The Following:
> Shooting someone for no reason in game leading to their death.
> Punching a man to death for no reason and or a reason that is classed as invalid.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is also known as the New Life Rule. Examples Are The Following:
> Returning back to a scene you have been killed in within 5 minutes.
> Remembering someone from your past life as if you have not died.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is when you are not roleplaying out a scenario as you would in real life due to not emphasising your fear in roleplay. Two Examples Are The Following:
> You have been taken hostage, and decide to get up and walk out the front doors as if there is no consequences.
> You have two or more guns being aimed at you and are proceeding to either pull out or gun, or not fear for your life/run away.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the hatred towards homosexual individuals. Two Examples Are The Following:
> Treating someone wrong due to their sexuality/gender
> Using homophobic slurs such as the F word.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the hatred towards anyone due to their race, or prejudice towards a person due to their race. Two Examples Are The Following:
> Calling someone a racist slur.
> Acting in a prejudice way towards someone due to their race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
> Firstly I would state that you are not able to steal an NHS vehicle in the server as it's against the community rules. Secondly I'd advise Joe to read through the logs/chats to ensure he's not falsely accusing anyone of FTA. Finally i would let them off with a verbal warning due to them both being in the wrong. If they have warnings already for this I'd give them another one to ensure a lesson is learnt.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
> Firstly i would check the logs to ensure the advert for *PD RAID* has been done; secondly i would ask for a clip of Joe's point of view to see whether the advert was relevant towards his death (in case he wasn't in the area.) and finally I'd give the relevant amount of warnings towards William if he did indeed RDM Joe, or FTA.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
> Firstly i would notify Joe that this is not a valid base as he cannot base where there is no property. Secondly i'd notify William that he failed to advert. Thirdly i would also notify William that he had broken NLR. Finally I'd give Joe a warn for basing incorrectly/invalid basing and give Joe two warnings for failing to advert and breaking NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
> I would take Joe into a sit and provide him with the information given to me about the *PD MEETING*. I would then ban him for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I'm active quite a lot in this server. It's the only server I play on GMOD. And I love learning new things and ensuring the community is a better place.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would PM a higher up for help/refer to a guide I've been given.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No I do not.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Firm But Fair
Active
Serious

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I have no experience
I do have empathy towards the other members
N/

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I'd love this experience.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Negative.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Last edited:
Netural

+1'S
Good application
Good for being well matured in certain situations

Is mingy in roleplay when no Highers up on but does respect authority

+1
I have never ever met you in game I don't but judging by your application i believe you know the rule system very well and would be a great staff member.

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1
Very friendly person also has a good understanding of the rules. Would make a great staff member

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Happy to be a reference on this application. Keys is professional and understands the rules well. He would make an asset to our staff team.

+1 Have seen you a few times, Good application, a good player who understands the rules would make a great member of the staff team!

JSR

+1

I've seen you in the server a few times but i've never had any interactions with you as far as I can remember. However, application seems great.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

Please contact me, Azz or Parks to schedule an interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom