Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted toxic behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Squidward and Cian
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439503707 & STEAM_0:0:171497831
Date of Incident: 07/06/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: In the video you can see Cian telling Dylan that he hope his mum dies of tumour and then says it is role play.. Squidward RDmed Dylan for no reason as Dylan was speaking to Eric not squidward. They also started calling him monkey. then for no reason comes over to me and say don't go near this gay he is a nonce.. There has been a number of occasions where squidward has harrased me and followed me in game and on discord and called me a nonce on a number of occasions to... Later on after this video i was taken in a Sit with Rider.. where Cian and Squidward carried on calling me and nonce and interrupting the sit when they carried on calling me a nonce, also saying for me to get a family and am i brain dead. Squidward is starting to attack many people of the riverside community giving them crap and it's getting boring now.
Evidence on the incident:

Last edited:
you guys were legit harassing us and also being toxic did you show before?

Before this i didn't say a thing to you... the bit before this shows me dying in PD and spawning into you telling Dylan you hope his mum dies.

Eric.. I have showed them the bit before this lol. Staff have told me to put it on here and make the complaint. they have seen all the footage before and after this situation. I literally spawned into spawn hearing you tell him " you hope his mum dies" I even asked Jaykay had he seen brolly in the video because he just killed me lol. The footage is there to be seen. we will just leave it to staff now

They’ve seen the footage before which shows that I didn’t harass you and they’ve seen the footage of what happened after this situation that shows you started it for no reason. We will just leave it with the staff to deal with now

you harrassed us both
but only show the part where we stick up for ourselves
sort yourselves out

As I’ve said many times I didn’t say anything to you until after this incident. This is my first contact with you and like I’ve said. Staff have seen the before and after incident and told me to do this. Anyway we will leave it to them now.

Accepted,

Eric Nelson (cian) will receive a 1 week ban for RDM, extreme toxicity and discrimination.
Squidward will receive a 2 week ban for RDMx2, Job Abusex2, extreme toxicity and defamation.

I must note that all of this concludes to mass minging, where this isn't the first occasion I have seen you both (and individually) going around committing similar rule breaks on the server. Please keep in mind that using the smoke grenade launcher to disguise your RDM killings is forbidden, and abusing the job by switching on and off to get the ammo back for the smoke launcher to RDM further is another action that is not tolerated. Further reassurances of this (including the defamation and discrimination) in the future will lead to a more harsher punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom