Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My ban appl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: 60ty
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue: A few days ago
Member of staff: parks
Ban reason (screenshot):NITRP
Why should we unban you?: I walked up to him and said "wtf are you doing" then got banned like come on how is that no intention to roleplay...

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
If you are willing to give the full scenario, I may respond with what happened.

60ty Are you sure you only got banned for that, or is there anything else that may have occured to get you banned?

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
If you give more information it will refresh my memory.

How come it has taken you a few days to appeal this ban? As from what I can assume, I don't believe a head-admin, as well as a Staff Supervisor will ban someone for walking up to them and saying "wtf are you doing" will get you banned.

How come it has taken you a few days to appeal this ban? As from what I can assume, I don't believe a head-admin, as well as a Staff Supervisor will ban someone for walking up to them and saying "wtf are you doing" will get you banned.
because i didnt really care and now that i wish to play, i am appealing. but thats all i can remember, everything i did was in rp so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom