Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted King ET Staff APP (4)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? King ET
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 5 Months+
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:63937337
1.7 References (if any)? None.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match/ killing someone for no rp reason.

Example 1.Papa John walking by with a gun in hand sees small kids playing with props and just full on guns them down.

Example 2.Glop driving around having fun and he sees Coke Afk so Glop hops of his car and guns down Coke like a aninmal.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule/ nlr don't come until 5 mins is over.

Example 1.After Papa John is finished with gunning down the small kids they come back and try to kill him.

Example 2.Coke comes back from being afk right as he is killed since he is very upset about it he comes back and kills Glop.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP/ Fear of ones life is only a thing if out numbered.

Example 1.Jim Bean is walking along to bp and got stopped by a homeless man and his friend asking for money Jim bean says no money cant give any so the homeless man and his friend, one adverts mug drop 5k or die and the homeless mans friend adverts assist they both pull out pistols and aim at Jim bean but Jim bean says no and tries to kill them with his knife while they are pointing their guns at him.

Example 2. Two officers get a call at mall so when both of them get there they see a single person going around stabbing people so both of them pull out their ar-15s and point at the guy saying don't move but the guy just runs straight at them and they gun him down.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Dislike or hating on gay people.

Example 1. Morgan is walking around saying gay's bad and should die all because they found out someone is gay.

Example 2. PCSO Bailey is playing homophobia songs via their mic because they know about Brandon being gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Dislike or hating on someone based only because of their skin colour.

Example 1. Kim finds someone who is using a black skin model and is calling them the n word non stop.

Example 2. Gim is going around find people who are black skinned and is calling people cotton pickers because they said they are black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Answer. Tp to William then tp William to me and say you cant be stealing NHS vehicles and then ask if he knows that is a rule if he says no then i would just to make sure he does not have any warns for stealing NHS vehicles if he does then i would just warn him for Crimes against nhs and lying to staff then bring Joe to his car and tell him that that people cant steal nhs vehicles so if anyone does it just call staff and also tell Joe that William did advert carjack.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Answer. I would just check to see if William did advert if so i would check where Joe was to see if he did die in pd and if he did i would just tell Joe that he did advert pd raid and end the sit.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Answer. Tell Joe that he can not build on the sidewalk and must remove it after the sit and that he has to build inside of a building and i would warn William for FTA,NLR and end the sit

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Answer. Check to make sure William did advert No Major crimes if so I would bring Joe ask if he knows about no major crimes and what that means if not and he says he is really sorry and all of that if he does do that i would check his warns if he has been warned for it before i would just ban for MRDM if he has not been and is overall newish to the server i would for warn him and tell him that if he does it again it would be ban.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am on pretty much most of the time and have a great understanding of the rules.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Ask another staff member or just wing it if there is no one on that can or be able to help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Friendliness
Relaxed
Fair

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Dyslexic might take longer for me to type so other than no issue

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

To help out the server and so that when there is no staff on I can be on since I have a lot of free time for the last few months and many more to come.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Dyslexic.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yes but only for how long I have been playing riverside for.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

+1 how could you say no to this guy?, chill geezer, he’s active, good knowledge of the rules and he just comes with the whole package. I believe he’s fit for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom