Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied KingET Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magon

Member(s) of staff: KingET
Member(s) of staff's rank: Management
Date of Incident: 18/10/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: KingET has denied mine and several other appeals on NO BASIS, denying over 'lack of evidence' which if he even bothered to look at t he discord he would find the person with the clip. it is not MY duty to do an admins job. and it is fucking absurd that its been denied on no basis. King has completely ignored that my appeal had been waiting for a long while which i feel as justified punishment already while other appeals were getting accepted/denied. i request for my appeal to be reopened and for another non-biased staff member to take it.
Evidence on the incident: none, look at all the appeals

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
Denied

You couldn't provide the evidence in your appeal, whether its your fault or not it doesn't matter. It's your job to provide evidence in an appeal and not King's to chase it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom