Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted LeoPinty's unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: LeoPinty
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130029388
Date of ban issue: 05/10/21
Ban reason:
1633786032383.png

Why should we unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I have never staffed on <removed by admin> and I haven't even heard of it. I had recently taken a break from Gmod for a bit, and I come back to being banned from all the Riverside Discord servers, and the server itself. I have also spent money on this server, and played for about 2 years (before the shutdown). Please unban me, thanks.
Also, with another note. Joshyyy says I am under 13, with no evidence or proof at all.

Hello, you will most likely be unbanned from the discords, however, I have had a member of the community bring to my attention that 2 years ago you said you were 9 years of age, but I cannot obviously take that as the truth, members of staff have reason to believe you are lying about your age, but we cannot prove it.

Hello, you will most likely be unbanned from the discords, however, I have had a member of the community bring to my attention that 2 years ago you said you were 9 years of age, but I cannot obviously take that as the truth, members of staff have reason to believe you are lying about your age, but we cannot prove it.
Jon im guessing?

fzn

It's not our job to enforce discord terms of service
accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom