Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied LET SCO USE PD ARMOURY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be a very good addition to the game and would get more players on SCO. Currently, you either have to walk all the way to the NCA base or drive to SCO. Why would players go on the "most equipped department" when they can't easily access this equipment. Personally I really enjoy SCO and feel as though this would be a huge improvement to the department. I also believe, this change would massively impact and benefit the activity of SCO.
IF YOU AGREE, +1 THIS POST.

+1 Makes 0 sense that they can use Leslie PD Armory but not the regular PD Armoury?

Neutral
It's cool and all, but the sco-19 armoury won't be used much, and NCA will have to be able to use the PD Armoury as well. Also, i really don't see a problem with walking all the way to the SCO-19 Base, and getting weapons from that Armoury...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom