Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted W0lz Shit Staff Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: WOLz
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Staff
Date of Incident: today
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: 2 things -
1) I was shooting at a member of the NCA and later got called to a sit (mid bank raid) where i was informed that it wasn't valid for me to advert counter arrest as he wasn't in cuffs so fair enough, then he warned me and i was shouting for him to return me which he refused to do as i was trying to get back into RP - which resulted in 2 more warns. I was then banned for NITRP, which is completely invalid too because i was literally asking to be put back into RP so how is that no intent?
2) Cunt just clearly breaks FearRP right here in the link below:
Evidence on the incident:

We talked on discord about the ban and it was wrong steamid. You got banned for a cooldown ban. As you were running from the sit and just not listening. You also disrespected me and called me a few things. So the warnings were rightful. That video shows me fearRPing as I didn't see you with a gun and the other officer next to me had a battering ram. So I only saw one gun pointed at me. But now on the video I also could see from you're angle.

The wrong steamid was when the server was crashing and it was a very confusing moment.

Accepted, the staff member will be dealt with as this is a blatant rule-break of FearRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom