Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Leslie Green Border For Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my humble opinion, the terrorists taking Leslie green (Bradford/Bradistan) & having a border/checkpoint & then claiming independence should be a thing, only when there’s enough terrorists online, as it gave the terrorists a whole other level of RP, to implement Terrorist laws, Arabic named shops & a Mosque & even do a event with the Armed Police where they do an invasion of Leslie Green/Bradistan.
I think if we give it a trial, it can give both sides a lot of fun & sauce to the server, as the server is a really great server already.
Earlier on in this week, we had it set up for hours & Leslie green was flooded with players all role playing to that degree & it was a great laugh, I do hope we can give this a chance,
Kind regards Imam Sadaam

-1 due to it not being realistic. Why would UK just let terrorists claim land and do nothing about it?

This is just an excuse to shoot people. Little town is a place where lots of things happen, not just a space for T. For example, the train station, the little town PD, meth and weed buyers, post office...

This is just an excuse to shoot people. Little town is a place where lots of things happen, not just a space for T. For example, the train station, the little town PD, meth and weed buyers, post office...
I see where you coming from, but not necessarily, when we had the town taken over earlier in the week, we gave amnesty to drug dealers so they could sell it in peace, & we didn’t just shoot everyone but quite the opposite, even at the border when police would turn up, we was talking to them & negotiating as if it was a taliban spokesperson, it’s not gonna be all he’ll break loose, it’s actually gonna have order

-1 due to it not being realistic. Why would UK just let terrorists claim land and do nothing about it?
That’s the point, the border is not a permanent structure, but only when there’s enough T, we take over, & then as I said we could do an event where police/armed police do a calculated invasion into Bradistan, but in reality, gangs in Estates in UK & across Europe like France & even the US have such gang affiliated areas where it’s so dangerous for them, they can only go in to these areas when necessary & in armed units as they now their life is in danger.
Also there many things that ain’t that realistic like PD raids every 30minutes, but its there cos it adds entertainment to the server as everyone likes to have a calculated fight, with blockades etc.
& One more thing, when we had it up n running earlier this week, we had a Mosque, & Arabic/Halal named shops, we’d shoot in the air shouting Lalalalala Lool, & Moree & even half the server came down & Participated, & everyone had a fun time, & I found that people were trying to do it even couple days after, which is why I’m here, so that it could be an organised thing were we could say to them “yeah guys it’s not border everyday, only on Fridays” for example, so it’s an event which people appreciate & isnt used & abused everyday
Appreciate your reply’s

+0 while it would be a good idea it’d stop police from entering leslie green to get guns and vehicles if their car got stole or lost when it is set up. One way to stop loads of T lower downs getting on everyday or two and starting it up would be only let trial LT+ start it every 2-3 days and when it gets successfully raided by the police the border and T control of it should be removed (basically T are no longer in charge of that area). The mosque we had set up was good and should be perm for T (or used only when 3+ T are on) as a place of worship. I can see a T HU organising it and making people that want to be citizens go to a specific person then change their name to Iraq/bradistan citizen (name) and making all citizens praise allah in the mosque at certain times

+0 while it would be a good idea it’d stop police from entering leslie green to get guns and vehicles if their car got stole or lost when it is set up. One way to stop loads of T lower downs getting on everyday or two and starting it up would be only let trial LT+ start it every 2-3 days and when it gets successfully raided by the police the border and T control of it should be removed (basically T are no longer in charge of that area). The mosque we had set up was good and should be perm for T (or used only when 3+ T are on) as a place of worship. I can see a T HU organising it and making people that want to be citizens go to a specific person then change their name to Iraq/bradistan citizen (name) and making all citizens praise allah in the mosque at certain times
Completely agree, that was my point that if the police successfully invade, then it can go back to the quiet town that it is & exactly that, the mosque is a very good idea, where the T can pray & hold T meetings & recruit fellow citizens,

+1
valid idea. it opens some many other levels and avenues to RP it's insane.
nothing else that players have done recently compares. as Leslie greens population at peak is like 3 max, so its not interfering with anything.
police moaning about leslie P station being cut off, as if u ever do shifts there or something. new life rule dictates you should bugger off anyhow.
yes only higher T should be able to start it.
as for realism, as if the server has any, cmon now.

Attachments

• 20211021221015_1.jpg
    20211021221015_1.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20211021221459_1.jpg
    20211021221459_1.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20211021221618_1.jpg
    20211021221618_1.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20211021222112_1.jpg
    20211021222112_1.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20211021221015_1.jpg
    20211021221015_1.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211021221459_1.jpg
    20211021221459_1.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211021221618_1.jpg
    20211021221618_1.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20211021222112_1.jpg
    20211021222112_1.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 5
Changing my +0 to a +1 mostly cause of these
valid idea. it opens some many other levels and avenues to RP it's insane.
police moaning about leslie P station being cut off, as if u ever do shifts there or something.
it was really fun..

Ehh whatever, changing my vote to +1 because why not, leslie green is dead anyways

Last edited:
Maybe an alternative idea to this is some territory that people can fight for, so between the Terrorist, Government & London Mafia have to constantly fight over a certain territory, which gives benefits.

How about that top island map with the antenna, add spawns for stuff like car dealer and guns etc. add player spawns for torists, terrorists and SPO's. thats currently unused

How about that top island map with the antenna, add spawns for stuff like car dealer and guns etc. add player spawns for torists, terrorists and SPO's. thats currently unused
The thing about that place is it could be used for events

fzn

I'd rather not do such thing right now.

Plan for RP London is for terrorists to control the sewer system with multiple access points, this would work fairly similar to what you said here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom