Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied London Mafia new leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mafia is basically non existant right now, their leader is a child that is under the age of 14 years old. Crafty I believe. It's a wonderful idea but it's not active whatsoever, nobody is doing anything with it. If you can revamp the London Mafia to make it more useful so more players will want to join we'd be cool with that too. But the leadership is just woeful.

London Mafia is basically non existant right now, their leader is a child that is under the age of 14 years old. Crafty I believe. It's a wonderful idea but it's not active whatsoever, nobody is doing anything with it. If you can revamp the London Mafia to make it more useful so more players will want to join we'd be cool with that too. But the leadership is just woeful.
its not crafty..

Jer is a good father, hence why i recommended him when i stepped down

Mate how is the department useless? Im bringing back all the fun stuff and adding new stuff to keep the department active and going, Its still in the process but im going to add all of them, activity has been amazing lately I dont see how everyone is inactive? You want me gone because you raided us and got mad and cocky. Dont say because im 12 im not going to be a good godfather.

Mate how is the department useless? Im bringing back all the fun stuff and adding new stuff to keep the department active and going, Its still in the process but im going to add all of them, activity has been amazing lately I dont see how everyone is inactive? You want me gone because you raided us and got mad and cocky. Dont say because im 12 im not going to be a good godfather.
I don't even know who you are

There is no need to change Leadership in London Mafia, There are currently no issues with the department and Jer is trying to keep the department active while on a leave of absence.

change ur message ender, it says consig in LM

as someone was was very recently boss of LM before bugzzy stepped down, i suggested jer to be godfather due to how much effort and good work he was doing. Jer has made LM significantly more active and better, his age doesnt matter when hes doing a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom