Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Nice frp and rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff:cian
Member(s) of staff's rank:Admin
Date of Incident:29/29/2021
Information about the incident.He was a lawyer for a guy, he was striped and then desided to kill me with a knife he dident have. I beleave this tobe frp and rdm, also staff about as he then respawned me so he could bring the arest and demand for him toi be uncuffed. I would like to state that hes not welcome into any call to see the video ect, as he has bean leading rdm group today and will get say when hes not he had a reason.
Evidence on the incident: Video on discord

robertsoliver932#4364

Please upload the evidence in this thread, I will not be joining a voice channel to view it.

Yeah i’ll explain my side of the story,

I saw my friend squidward getting arrested so i adverted counter arrest then i killed you
you never actually took my knives

from what i remember I wasn't aware you took the knives as you just said "takes" (also kinda blends in chat) instead of using the actual weapon stripper were also a good metre away (cant really remember)

but I did advert Counter Arrest

[General] [Chat] [8889757] [Wed 29/12/2021 09:16:36 PM] Cian On Duty ➞ Lawyer 100 HP 0 ARM weapon_adv_keys admin: /advert <c=205,255,215>✺counter arrest ✺</c>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom