Pending London Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furby

Senior-Moderator
Name of suggestion: Buff London Mafia
Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc): N/A
Why do you think this should be added?:
So im sure these sort of suggestions have been made several times although im sure most Mafia can agree on that we are currently too weak, as we know we are currently Thiefs with other models, to make us better you could add something like pro picklocks or bad handguns for Lower Downs and AK's for Higher Ups. This may sound OP but the AK isnt even that good but it will add more fun into the department, we currently can only say we are a Family and not more. This will also add more interest into the department and gives a reason for people to join. I dont mind if this would be added for Terrorist as well but Mafia currently has the worse items. We can maybe try this for like 1 weekend and see if it works or is too OP. And no im not just suggesting this because im the Boss, i generally think this would look better.

I hope this can work out.

Liam Townsley

+1 criminal organisations should have perma weapons. the only people that get decent perma weapons are custom jobs and they are just nepotistic

Santan Waved

+1111 We are very underpowered for a whitelisted faction, where T can suicide bomb and get mass kills. I think that LM is inactive / can't get many players because it's basically a standard crim job but with rules which nobody is persuaded by to join. I think we should get perma guns for ranks or at least a special gun dealer because as a mafia you'd have links to these kind of plugs which can supply weapons etc. Furby's comment on perma weapons is a good idea too in my opinion.

NanoMan05

Staff Supervisor
I have commented on one like this before, criminal organisations have large potential if they actually come onlline. If you have say 5 members on, you will definitley have enough money to buy a shipment of wepons. With that you can then have an organised crew of 5 people all fully armed going into a bank or kidnapping someone and make say 50k for a hostage or about 100k combined from bank at least, assuming it goes succesfully - which is very possible assuming you use medics and skilled gunmen. If these criminal organisations got on and all chipped into a shipment then it would be easy and theres not a need for perma guns. Also, it makes it more RP friendly to have organisations that would be interested in buying guns from gun dealers as its more of a reason to go on the gun dealer job, alongside how IRL a criminal organisation / gang would have to buy guns especially in big shipments. I think adding perma wepons would be a bad addition. -1.

Selavi

Senior-Moderator
I have commented on one like this before, criminal organisations have large potential if they actually come onlline. If you have say 5 members on, you will definitley have enough money to buy a shipment of wepons. With that you can then have an organised crew of 5 people all fully armed going into a bank or kidnapping someone and make say 50k for a hostage or about 100k combined from bank at least, assuming it goes succesfully - which is very possible assuming you use medics and skilled gunmen. If these criminal organisations got on and all chipped into a shipment then it would be easy and theres not a need for perma guns. Also, it makes it more RP friendly to have organisations that would be interested in buying guns from gun dealers as its more of a reason to go on the gun dealer job, alongside how IRL a criminal organisation / gang would have to buy guns especially in big shipments. I think adding perma wepons would be a bad addition. -1.
I'm fully with Nano here.

Flame

+1 if terrorists got it too, i get ur points with the bombs but thats only once every 30 mins and thats only 1 person

Furby

Senior-Moderator
How can we buy guns together if mafia is never online? People get interested when perm guns come, thats a fact. It will also be more fun for us generally because we dont just want to spend money on simple protection every single lad on the server has.

The key word is "If". Who wants to play as a thief when they can just go a custom job? You do realise not everyone is a multimillionaire and the majority of active players have some sort of access to a criminal job with a gun whether it be SAS or Custom.
Terrorists have bombs, LM has nothing.
Defo +1 for LM. It's a shame custom jobs are a thing

Furby

Senior-Moderator
The key word is "If". Who wants to play as a thief when they can just go a custom job? You do realise not everyone is a multimillionaire and the majority of active players have some sort of access to a criminal job with a gun whether it be SAS or Custom.
Exactly, i completely agree on that.

Santan Waved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom