Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zains ban appeal v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zain
SteamID64: 76561198815537622
Date of ban issue: 04/07/2021
Member of staff: Leroy
Ban reason: It says "contact me in discord for details and he has blocked me

Why should we unban you?: Becouse i didnt break a single rule yes i planed to make my own server but i never agreed with it being a British police rp or a copy of riverside.

fzn

The forums say "Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation." at the top of every page. If you can't read this, you are stupid.

Going to start handing out forum bans if you are unable to read this.

The forums say "Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation." at the top of every page. If you can't read this, you are stupid.

Going to start handing out forum bans if you are unable to read this.
I was directly involved in the situation.

fzn

I was directly involved in the situation.
Your reply was "I personally don't think it's a justified ban."

No one cares if you think it wasn't justified. Our admins will decide whether it was justified or not.

Denied
  • Today, you and Raymond Reddington conspired to make a new PoliceRP Garry's Mod server in spite of Riverside being "crroupt", etc. You can deny this all you like, but I was a first hand witness to the messages sent between yourself and others in the chat that was organised to make it. Therefore, your ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom